this is our story :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is our story :)

Me and my betterhalf is in a long distance relationship for 2 years and 5 months, im in the Philippines and shes in the Usa. Shes Living there with her family. We havent really meet each other personally, weird right? But i know i love her and that she loves me too. We have a good relationship, we trust each other and we also tend to bring out the best in each other.
    Ldr is hard but i know shes worth it.

I dunno how can we meet each other since none of us were rich, shes working for her family and i am still schooling. I cant even send her flowers even oonce because its very costly.

But it doesnt matter, were happy as long as we have each other. We also make sure that we talk even for a minute everyday.

I hope we can finally meet each other personally soon.

Hello everyone thank you for reading. Im looking for friends

Welcome to LFAD! I hope it works out for your two to meet face to face soon. It is definitely costly... But worth it!
    ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
    Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
    First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
    Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
    Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
    Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

How do you stay so long in an LDR for 2 years without meeting? Do you guys cam and stuff?

Comment

Hi nice to meet you Eyn Me and my SO have also been together for almost 2 years and we also haven't met yet. Hopefully our plans to meet soon go through and I hope you can meet your girl soon too

Comment

Working...
        X