I'm financially broke, somehow it ruins my personality in front of him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm financially broke, somehow it ruins my personality in front of him

Currently still broke, my small business still stuck, and it's very bad..

I left my day job 6 months ago.
    I was thinking to be in that company for 2 years at least, but I got back stabbed by my own manager. So I resigned after 10 months.
    In my 26 would be so hard to start in a new company..
    So I started a small business, with an idea I would be able to get a day off to see my SO easily when it's necessary.
    It doesn't going well, still.

I'm "broke" and became so insecure.
    In the other way my SO works so hard day and night for also his own business (10 years long already).
    I became so needy when he has not much time as he used to had.

I will need to be financially stable to gain some confidence again.

Is there anybody ever been in my position?
    How do you handle it?

Why wouldn't you be able to start in a new company? If you can't get your own business off the ground, there's no point in waiting around until it may or may not happen in the future. Build a network, join linkedin or whatever, try to find a different job. Wishing you the best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MissButterfly View Post
      Why wouldn't you be able to start in a new company? If you can't get your own business off the ground, there's no point in waiting around until it may or may not happen in the future. Build a network, join linkedin or whatever, try to find a different job. Wishing you the best of luck!
      Selfishly said, I've had enough working in a company here in my town.
      Each day it took 3 - 4 hours only to commute, +9 hours of the works.
      So many times is wasted on the road, because my town is simply has one of the worst traffic in the world.
      In private context, we only get 12 days off a year. So when it comes to LDR, not an easy peasy thing.

But I do appreciate your advice, that I'm agree connection is everything now!
      Dank u wel!

Comment

In private context, we only get 12 days off a year. So when it comes to LDR, not an easy peasy thing.
        Not an easy peasy thing? But you can't make a ldr work without money in the first place. So you need to reconsider everything carefully.

Comment

Getting only 12 days off or not get paid at all... hmmm... Maybe you should look at getting back into the work force in some capacity until you can get the money to start up again. I drive a min of 1 hour, but usually its 2 hours each way to work, because I have to, to support myself, my son and to be a responsible bill paying adult.I work in the DC metro area and traffic sucks. Sure I can quit and let my SO support me, but why... I don't want any strain on him and I can and will work. Look on the inet and see if there are remote jobs available? You need to think about what it is you need to do .

Comment

Working...
          X