YAY! He got a great score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY! He got a great score!

Judsen took the MCATS about a month ago and he didn't find out how he did until 15 minutes ago. If he did poorly, there was a good chance he might not end up at a school around me, but if he did well he would be really competitive with his GPA and hospital experience and be able to get into a school less than two hours away.

WELLLLLL he checked right before he called me and he did EXCELLENT! I started crying. I had been praying for this for a while and finally it one dream came true. He now has to go through interviews and get accepted but this is one huge step closer to closing the distance.

I'm still shaking and crying. I love him and am so proud of everything he has accomplished.

Thanks so much for anyone who sent good thoughts our way. Woot!
    First date: 12.27.09
    Started the distance: 6.10.10
    Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

That's fantastic news!
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Congrats to Judsen! That test is a nightmare! I took it when I was applying to be a test prep instructor and got a 25...and that was with straight A's in all the courses that the MCATs cover. So mad props to him.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Wow! Congrats to your SO! I've had a few friends take the MCAT, and they said it was crazy hard. So yay!!!

Comment

Congrats to him =D Now yous guys are one step closer =)

Comment

That is wonderful news!

Comment

Aw, thats really awesome
              Congrats :]

Comment

Working...
              X