Advice think i'm going through depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice think i'm going through depression

So my boyfriend and I just made our year, last week. I'm in high school in my senior year, he graduated last year. He moved today due to his family having to move because they wanted a calm place to live in and they wanted to retire there in a few years, he's working and not going to college. I've been feeling very upset ever since he left, I can cry for hours and I feel like there's a hole in my heart even though we didn't break up and he assures me that we're gonna make it work. I dont get why i'm so upset but I just am. I feel so down and all I can do is think about seeing him again and being in his arms. I'm afraid of always feeling like this. Btw he's coming back in two weeks to come see me for two/three days. ( i dont drive, he does) so can someone give me advice on what to do to feel better and how i can make my days seem shorter and go by quicker, i'm miserable in every way.

He has only been gone a few days. You are greifing his absence. İt is a good thing you have the first visit planned - make a count down to it by calender, write him letters or a book, journal, do something you enjoy, but also dont feel bad for being sad, it is very normal.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
    X