Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you mind if you SO is browseing webpages while talking to you on phone/Skype?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
    I do not mind it. At all. I do dislike cell phones though. Because whenever my SO gets a text... she kinda ignores me for a few good minutes.
    I do not! Unless it is something really important that had to be sorted I usually read the text or don't read it and then leave my phone :P

Comment

Originally posted by BoogleBee View Post
      I do not! Unless it is something really important that had to be sorted I usually read the text or don't read it and then leave my phone :P
      You might do that NOW. But you used to stare at your cell for how long and kept replying to your friends and grrr!!!

Comment

My SO does this all the time lol. I used to get really upset about it, but now I am a lot more understanding. Jared also has ADD, so he has a hard time paying attention for long periods of time. He is really bad at multitasking, so he will just go quiet and I know he is not paying attention. However, he is a lot better about it now, so I can tell he tries though

A lot of the time we are both surfing the net or doing something else, so I can't just make it seem like it is all him though. He just has a tendency to zone out--or it could just mean he fell asleep lol! I get distracted on the phone when I am thinking about school stuff too.

Comment

If me and Luke are playing World of Warcraft together [I actually created an account! =O], I don't want him to be browsing through webpages. That's our time together!
          Whenever we're not doing that, though, and either texting or IMing each other, We both do it and it doesn't bother me one bit. Gives us both something to do if the conversation kind of simmers.

Comment

I'd be weirded out if we didn't do other things while on Skype. The only thing he can't do is either be pooping (he has a desktop, so that would be concerning ;_;!), or be playing video games. If he's playing video games, I'd rather he be on the phone. His computer faces away from his 360 and TV and I don't wanna Skype the whole time with the back of his head xD. I can though, because I have a laptop and it can face wherever I want ;D. Anyway, he knows I absolutely have to be doing other things. I have a very short attention span. He jokes that I probably have ADD or something. Well, he did. Recently he's become concerned that I might actually be suffering from it since I can't focus on anything. He's been bugging me to go to a doctor before I start school so they can put me on medication. Ironic since I'm the hypochondriac and haven't really seriously considered something like ADD or ADHD xD.

Comment

Him and I both do it...
              So it's no problem.
              In the 5 weeks period he is working, we can only talk around 10-20 minutes a day max, then I often preferred that we were more focused on the conversation, but now when he's off work these weeks, we talk for 2-3 hours and therefore I would actually find it a bit weird if we used those 2-3 hours just for "talking" (looking at each other the whole time...) and nothing else.

Comment

Our lives are so crazy busy...we always multi-task...but if either needs full attention...we say it.
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Me and my SO both do different things while phoning with each other on the phone. It is hard to keep the conversation so long, if you don't do anything besides and my SO is bad at concentrating too. Usually, when it comes down to a serious topic, then we stop doing something else and just sit down and talk, but if thats not the case we are simply playing games, surf or chat with other people. (Sometimes we also play together)

For me thats totally okay

Comment

Working...
                  X