I feel lost without him...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel lost without him...

My Beu and I have been dating since February of this year and things have moved so quickly. We've already seen each other three times this year and we get so close everytime we see each other. He truly is my other half. However, when we're apart, I just literally feel like apart of my heart is just....gone. I'm just so sad when he's not around and I just don't know what to do anymore. ;_; Does anyone have advice to deal with thsee sort of feelings?

You live your life. Everyone here feels sad and alone, but we all learn how to deal with it. There is a ton of advice here.
    Find interst, something to do, hang with friends, keep busy!

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
      You live your life. Everyone here feels sad and alone, but we all learn how to deal with it. There is a ton of advice here.
      Find interst, something to do, hang with friends, keep busy!
      Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Sasad is exactly right. You were your own person before you met him and you still are. Your partner and your relationship should enhance an already full, individual life. You can't let this new aspect take over everything, that's just not healthy. Sure, you can acknowledge you miss him and you wish he was there but right now, that's not the reality of the situation. So, you continue to do things on your own, with friends, with family, etc and enjoy the times you and your SO get to spend together.
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

The only thing I found is to really get out of the house. If I stay at home and find myself with nothing to do, I get depressed and lonely. Do yourself a favor and find hobbies, friends, pamper yourself.. I found that I spend/waste much more money on useless things such as clothes, clothes, more clothes, restaurants, dog toys, video games, etc. since he's not around, but at least I keep myself entertained.

Comment

Working...
          X