How many of yall..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of yall..

Used to be in a close relationship with your SO?
    I have never lived in the same state. We have always been long distance.

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
    Started Dating: 10.17.08
    Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
    First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

We were close until August 2009. In fact, we lived across the hall from each other in the same apartment building. Very short commute haha. Then in August and the first half of September of 2009, we were 3 hours apart, as he moved back in with his parents briefly before leaving for Spain. Then in July and most of August this year, we were 1 hour apart (he was living with his parents again, but I moved for my internship).

So we've been close a few times.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

my relationship is close distance turned long. I met him when I moved to Youngstown, and I spent almost every weekend with him prior to us dating and then every day with him when we started dating, then he left for China, and now I see him every 4 months...

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

We've never lived in the same country, we see each other 4 times a year two weeks at a time, if life cooperates, we are closer and deeper and there is more love between he and I than in any marriage or couple I see who live with or near each other. 12 years as best friends who loved each other, and the last 3 of those 12 as best friend in love and committed to each other.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
        X