Any minor advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any minor advice?

Hi guys so I met a lovely girl a few months back and I've been seeing her a weekend/2 weekends per month. We've only actually been together for just over a month. However I feel like because we talk so much whilst we aren't together I know her insanely well. This is probably ridiculous but is it okay to think about closing the gap? I know that obviously it wouldn't happen for a couple/few years but is it too soon to consider? Obviously that's the end goal but I don't know what to think because I'm new to this.

That all depends on what other goals you have for YOUR life. Are you going to college? What do you plan to focus on if you do? If not, what type of job are you looking for? It's always best to figure out what you want for you first and work on your personal goals. Then, in a few years if the two of you are still together and wanting to close the gap, you will have more of a solid foundation to start with.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
    X