Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I do not know how to deal with these emotions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not know how to deal with these emotions...

So, I was the girl who posted a thread before called "I think I need advice", where a lot of problems were already present between me and my boyfriend.

He broke up with me yesterday.

That's right. After reading that thread a lot of people suggested that I should break up with him but I didn't. He broke up with me, out of the blue, out of nowhere, with no good reasons and I am extremely frustrated.

All of a sudden he says that he can't deal with the distance, he says. But he never spoke to me about this before..

He broke up with me in 20 minutes and then left me alone.. I think he had blocked me from everything as well..

I don't know what's going on and I feel terrible.

How do I deal with this?

In all honesty, you move forward with your life and don't look back. If he has blocked you on everything, don't waste your time trying to find ways to contact him. Hold your head high and know that you deserve better.

I know people are going to say "what about closure". Closure from the other person isn't necessary for you to move forward in your life. Sometimes, you have to just close that door yourself and nail that sucker shut tight.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

It's hard at first, but you find a way to move on. Cry, scream, stay in bed a few days, do whatever you need to. But you'll recover. Then you'll focus on yourself and he'll just be a distant memory. If he was willing to leave you that easily, he really isn't worth it.

Comment

Working...
      X