Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I pushing too much, does he sound not interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I pushing too much, does he sound not interested?

I posted about visiting him earlier and after some searching I have found plane tickets cheap. I guess I'm just worried about him not being interested. The thing is he totally open to all my moves, but he rarely makes any. I am always the one to initiate skype chats, which he agrees to, he never initiates them, but will spend hours talking to me. He sometimes initiates texts, but he drops out of our convos pretty frequently and I know that he doesn't work that many hours a week, I have somewhat gotten used to these habits and sometimes I text him again (hours apart and no more then 3 times), he replies back as though nothing happened. I was the one who mentioned coming down to see him, but its been held back due to expensive fares. People (friends/family) have told me if he was truly interested, he would be helping me look for flights, he does go as far as letting me know about his on call work schedule, but otherwise doesn't offer up any solutions on airfare. He planned out what we are going to be doing. Am I pushing him too much? He seemed excited and even started paying more attention to me after I mentioned coming down and seeing him. He talks about what he is looking for in a relationship and even talks about future things (cooking for me, me seeing him in person etc). opinions? should I book the flight?

Have you spoken to him about it? Could be beneficial to just say to him what you said here. I know from experience that some people just aren't as active in a relationship as the other person. Doesn't always necessarily mean they care less or aren't as interested/dedicated. I'd talk to him about it and see what he says. If you're worried about it and questioning it, then maybe hold off on booking the flights until everything is out in the open and more clearer.

Comment

He can't sound neither interested or not interested. Everyone is individual in expressing their interest, some like to be more passive about it, some more active.

Maybe you initiate the chats frequently enough so he just goes passive about it and knows that you'll do it soon enough already? Is there any precise way he could help with booking your flights? In my eyes planning out how you'll spend the time there is equal to taking part in it too. So, no idea, I feel like there's honestly no way of knowing for us. Either try not to focus too much on it, wait and then see how it is or just talk to him about it.

Best of luck :3

Comment

Like maybe said....have you spoken to him about his feelings etc.? Make sure you do.. Some people are just more reserved than others, you did mention he was planning stuff for you all to do..
        If he is not in a stable job,that could be bothering him a bit financially. M just keep communications open

Comment

Working...
        X