I just want to be in Glens arms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to be in Glens arms.

Id give anything to be in my SO's arms right now. Just so close and kissing! Im in one of my sad moods and I just wanna cry. I miss him so much. How do yall feel at the moment?

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
    Started Dating: 10.17.08
    Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
    First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Right now I'm missing Ryan too!

Comment

I have 23 days till i get to see him! Its gonna go by so slow.

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
      Started Dating: 10.17.08
      Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
      First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

well since im PMDD/PMSSing im in a weepy mood today as well, and i do wish i was in her arms at the moment

Comment

I'm missing Natalie too. Aw.

Comment

I actually feel pretty darn good!
            I get to see my wonderful bf in 10 days!!

Comment

God knows I wake up and go to bed with that desire every day for months now. It's gotten worse lately since I've felt like I don't belong here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
                It's gotten worse lately since I've felt like I don't belong here anymore.
                What's going on that you feel that way?

Comment

I really miss my SO too. Every single day. It doesn't get easier.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
                    God knows I wake up and go to bed with that desire every day for months now. It's gotten worse lately since I've felt like I don't belong here anymore.
                    what would make you say that??? you do belong here, hell i want you here!

Comment

I've been feeling that way too, especially since finding out that I may not get to see Penn until Christmas, if then.

LMH -- I want you here! Most of the time I end up screaming "exactly!!" when you write something. You're so insightful and intelligent and I always, always, always read all of what you have to say...there are people whose responses I just skim.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I so understand the whole missing our SO. Just put a smile on that face and know you have found your match. I have my up days and my down days...some days I curl in bed and cry from missing him so badly....We can do this girl!
                        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I miss Chris so horribly... and thinkin of the upcomin weeks where I'll only get to see him via Skype on weekends pretty much kills me... I've been seein him every day for basically as long as we've been datin (a lil over 5 months) and I got so used to it
                          And now that things at my place arent wonderfull as well I just wish I had him here to comfort me...

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                            what would make you say that??? you do belong here, hell i want you here!
                            I suppose it's the current state of my relationship. I could tell you he's gone and you'd believe me, really. Plus I don't feel like I belong where I am right now, my family and I don't get along, my mom's making things difficult, so I get this 5 year old mentality that if I hauled ass to Florida and bummed off him I'd be alright.
                            Last edited by LadyMarchHare; September 15, 2010, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Aw, I'm sorry that you're having a sad day they suck bigtime.. and tend to prolong, which is just awesome -_- Hopefully you'll lighten up soon.. and hey, only another 3 weeks to go as far as I can see..
                              I, on the hand have at LEAST 6 months until I MAYBE, possibly, if the money's there, can go visit my boyfriend.. d'oh

But, I'm actually slowly starting to accept my situation.. it's only been 4 days since he left, and I'm surprised by my sudden almost positive attitude because yesterday was a mess, I tell you.. especially because of the fact that I can't have a lot of contact with him. He's at a lion rescue facility with only ONE slow computer to share - and just one text sent his way costs me 70 CENTS. JEEZ..

But I guess I'm starting to realize that there's nothing I can do about it anyway, and I know he's having the time of his life down there in South Africa so I might as well go out and enjoy MY life..
                              I'm MUCH lower on energy and he's on my mind all the time, but all in all a good day. Which I'm really grateful for (*thanking myself* )

I wouldn't be surprised if it went downhill later tonight, though. I tend to feel lonely once it gets dark and it's time to go to bed.. *sniff*

I hope you feel better soon

Comment

Working...
                              X