So Disappointed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Disappointed.

Today has been a rollercoaster. Hell this week has.

A very close friend from online who lives in CA and has visited countless times...well her father was found in a river after missing for 2 days.

A former co-worker just found out she has a brain aneurysm.

My nephews Gram just passed away this morning.

My best friends was in a horrible car accident and walked away from it.........

So all that weighing on my heart...

Then the open house for my SO.

Long story short..his house needs a lot of work and the realtor said basically that the bank won't finance a loan so it would have to be "flipper" situation...someone coming in and paying cash and flipping the house.

When my love called me...I think the stress of everything caught up with me...and well I lost it.

I cried and cried and cried.

Here he was being sooo strong and sooo positive and I was bawling. He asked me if I thought he wasn't disappointed to...I guess sometimes I see the big man he is...who is soooo strong...and I don't think he feels things like I do. I said...Baby...what if that house doesn't sell and in the meantime you meet someone there...and you fall for her...and so on...(all my insecurites came out... )

To which he simply replied...

"Oh silly girl you have no idea. you always tell me I have no idea how much you love me....well listen here....you are the one with no idea."

He said..."crying isn't going to help honey...come on....it will happen."

Just very worn out... I want what I want. NOW.
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

I'm sorry to hear all of that. Such a stressful time. Are you planning on a visit?

Comment

Aww, I'm sorry to hear this. Stress is super annoying. Try to relax and look at all the positive around you *hugs*

Comment

Eternity....October 7th

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
          Eternity....October 7th
          Aw very nice. So glad you have that to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Čternity View Post
            Aw very nice. So glad you have that to look forward to.
            me too....i think i would be going nuts if that wasn't planned....

Comment

Awe *hugs* I wish I could help but I don't have the pennies to buy a house right now!
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I am so sorry for all your sadness and loss and heartache. I am hugging you from here. I will pray for you my friend, and for your friends dealing with such loss and pain. There is one thing I can tell you with complete certainty. . . There is no man more constant or faithful or committed than your SO. I could see it in his soul when we were in 7th grade together, he was the giant of a boy, looking to all the world as a big strong smiling guy, but inside him was\is this gentle, caring, loving, and tender soul. He may look big and strong, but he was lost until he found you. He managed to survive all these years without you, saving all the good things inside him, just for you. He has finally found you and there is NOTHING that will make him ever do anything to hurt you, much less leave you. I am glad you let out your insecurities, because the only way he can address them is if you tell them to him. I love you]

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

lol its kinda funny because your SO sounds like Denise when i get upset about something especially with "dont you think im not disapointed" or "getting upset is not gonna help" but anyway.....im sorry about this but like your SO said it will happen just gotta be patient, why cant you just move down with him until its sold?

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
                    I am so sorry for all your sadness and loss and heartache. I am hugging you from here. I will pray for you my friend, and for your friends dealing with such loss and pain. There is one thing I can tell you with complete certainty. . . There is no man more constant or faithful or committed than your SO. I could see it in his soul when we were in 7th grade together, he was the giant of a boy, looking to all the world as a big strong smiling guy, but inside him was\is this gentle, caring, loving, and tender soul. He may look big and strong, but he was lost until he found you. He managed to survive all these years without you, saving all the good things inside him, just for you. He has finally found you and there is NOTHING that will make him ever do anything to hurt you, much less leave you. I am glad you let out your insecurities, because the only way he can address them is if you tell them to him. I love you]
                    thank you so much for all you said.....xxx Means more to me than you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                      lol its kinda funny because your SO sounds like Denise when i get upset about something especially with "dont you think im not disapointed" or "getting upset is not gonna help" but anyway.....im sorry about this but like your SO said it will happen just gotta be patient, why cant you just move down with him until its sold?
                      I can't move 30 miles away from my ex husband as he shares joint custody...

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                        I can't move 30 miles away from my ex husband as he shares joint custody...
                        ohhh i see! that sucks

Comment

Karringtyn, I have my fingers crossed that a flipper will come through soon and snatch the house up. While it's not as huge of a business as it used to be, there are still people out there doing it.

What a crazy few weeks for you, I can definitely understand how you'd be so emotionally up and down. Hugs!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I know it sucks but try and think positive. When the house is sold atleast you know you two will be together. It's not that easy for other people on here including myself...many have bigger obstacles standing in their way. So just be thankful that the house is the only think standing in your way. Just stay positive.
                            it's not a dream anymore, it's worth fighting for

Comment

Originally posted by amb85 View Post
                              I know it sucks but try and think positive. When the house is sold atleast you know you two will be together. It's not that easy for other people on here including myself...many have bigger obstacles standing in their way. So just be thankful that the house is the only think standing in your way. Just stay positive.
                              You are entirely right...I have also went through much bigger obstacles in my life....and ending an 18 year relationship and then finding this amazing man...yeah..I can have patience...

Comment

Working...
                              X