Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CASTING CALL FOR LDR COUPLES BETWEEN AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE PAYING $16-20K!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CASTING CALL FOR LDR COUPLES BETWEEN AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE PAYING $16-20K!

Hi everyone,

My name is Rebecca and I work as a casting assistant for a London based casting director, Emily Tilelli here at ET Casting. We cast actors but often we cast real people (non-actors) for different projects.

We are currently working on a lovely TV AD for an iconic Australian brand and are searching for a real couple in a long distance relationship to appear in it. Each person will earn between AUD$16000 - $20,000 and will be required for an approximately two week commitment to film the commercial in November (possibly early December).

The couple will ideally be over 30 years old (just under, totally fine!). One must be in Australia, the other living in the UK or Europe. One must be Australian. The commercial will be shot in both Australia and the UK.

To apply, please reply to this post and I can send you more info or go to www [dot] etcasting [dot] com/pages/events

We want to hear about your love story - why are you living apart, how long have you been together.
    What do you love about each other?! Those things and anything else you can tell us that makes you and your partnership beautiful and unique.

Please upload photos and also a video. The video can be simple - just on your iphone is fine, 2 minutes telling us a bit about you. Please send a video from BOTH partners!

If there are questions you MUST have answered, please email us (addresses on website).
    (Please note, we will not be able to tell you the brand, or the exact shoot dates at this early stage).

Thank you,

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Have a great day!

Best wishes

Rebecca x
    --
    Rebecca Rainey
    ET Casting Ltd
    27 Ingersoll Road W12 7BE
    Tel: +44 (0) 203 010 3030
    Mob: +44 (0) 7880 730 256

Between Australia and Europe only.. Aww well.
    First contact: March, 2014
    Official LDR: June, 2014
    Married since: August, 2017
    “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

Have you contacted the site admin before posting this? You really should do that first, or you may be flagged as spam or scam.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

damn we're both in Australia

Comment

Website seems legit, though the pay sounds ridiculous O_o Then again I don't work in TV so I'd have no idea xD Is that seriously what people earn to star in short commercials? I'm in the wrong career, lol.

-Where abouts in Australia and the UK would it be filmed?

-What date do applications close?

I'm Australian (24) and my boyfriend is Swedish (25, will be 26 in Jan) but the dates would clash with him finishing his course at the end of the year. Might be a bit young for what you're looking for, too?
          Last edited by SmileyK; September 21, 2016, 03:33 AM.

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
          Started Dating - 08.11.12
          First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
          Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          22 / 60

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyK View Post
            Website seems legit, though the pay sounds ridiculous O_o Then again I don't work in TV so I'd have no idea xD Is that seriously what people earn to star in short commercials? I'm in the wrong career, lol.

-Where abouts in Australia and the UK would it be filmed?

-What date do applications close?

I'm Australian (24) and my boyfriend is Swedish (25, will be 26 in Jan) but the dates would clash with him finishing his course at the end of the year. Might be a bit young for what you're looking for, too?
            It is quite high. Depends on who is making the commercial I guess. I'd normally expect maybe 3-5k from a short commercial that's less than 5 minutes. Maybe it's too good to be true.
            First contact: March, 2014
            Official LDR: June, 2014
            Married since: August, 2017
            “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

Working...
            X