!Netherlands-USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!Netherlands-USA!

Hey everyone my name is Courtney! Im 21 and from NJ and my boyfriends name is Robin 21 and he's from The Netherlands

we met online and have been dating for almost 10 months now! we first met back in June 24th 2016 and he stayed for like 2 1/2 weeks and it was literally the most amazing experience i have ever had!

he's now coming back on October 29th and is staying until January 5th.... so like a little over 2 months... and he's freaking out. he's so worried about the CBP and having him not being allowed in because of how long he's going to be staying for. i have told him multiple times on how those chances are so slim but he's still having really bad anxiety over it. i just wanted to make this post just to see if people had the same experience and if they can tell me or help me and him in anyway!

im so happy i found this website and form so i can share my story and see if others are in the same boat as me too! hope to get to talk to some of you while being here!

It's great that you two will be able to spend so much time together! I'm sure you're looking forward to showing him all the American holidays. And the length of stay shouldn't be an issue if it's under 90 days. However, make sure that he fills out an ESTA application BEFORE leaving the Netherlands. Long lines tend to be the most aggravating.

Comment

Originally posted by Elisabeth View Post
      It's great that you two will be able to spend so much time together! I'm sure you're looking forward to showing him all the American holidays. And the length of stay shouldn't be an issue if it's under 90 days. However, make sure that he fills out an ESTA application BEFORE leaving the Netherlands. Long lines tend to be the most aggravating.
      thank you so much for responding!

it is under 90 days but he just doesn't want them to be suspicious or anything because it is such a long stay and yes he has his ESTA from before when he came to visit hopefully he will calm down soon!

Comment

Working...
      X