Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some advise on LDR

Hello everyone,

I have been with this lovely girl in a LDR for over half a year now, it has always been really tough as she didnt really have time to chat or talk with me, lately it got even worse, she couldnt even give me 5-10 mins a day, all i was getting was one or two messages a day. I tried pointing this problem out, but every time i did she got mad at me and blamed me for not understanding her situation (but all i really wanted was to talk to her, to find out how she is doing, her to ask me how i am doing (she actually never asked about my life as she was just too busy for it). The last time i tried to tell her that i really wish that she could find some time for me - she told me that she will not chat with me for a couple of days (just ignoring me now), i really love her alot, i really do, but I just have no idea how to behave in this situation anymore. I really need an advise, please, i trust you people.

If she has no time for you, then let her be. Have you met up? Skyped or anything?

Comment

We used to skype during summer time and i went to visit her, we spent a week together and that time was really great

Comment

Well, in my own personal experience you will have time if you really are interested. Very few people are so busy that they don't have 10 minutes a day for a person they care about. Sending a text message takes seconds. I mean, everyone is different, but I've had guys that didn't have time for me and those relationships never worked. And I've been immature and just ignored people that I haven't been interested in. Communication is the key especially in LDR's, so if I were you, I would raise the issue. I would firmly tell her that I don't feel that she cares about me and the lack of communication is taking a toll on the relationship.

Is there a time difference that is affecting your situation and what is she busy with?

Comment

Working...
        X