Well, I am single.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I am single.

This was expected for those having read my posts in vets section.
    I initiated it and he agreed. It was still pretty hurtful.

Not surprisingly, everyone said or meant at least that they didn't really expect us to work out long term nor saw us as a matching couple. Even both of us saw it at this point, but I don't regret trying. I loved it all despite everything.

And LDRs are like any other relationships imo, so good luck to each one of you. LDRs can work and browsing this place always gave me a lot of courage.

Originally posted by C.C. View Post
    This was expected for those having read my posts in vets section.
    I initiated it and he agreed. It was still pretty hurtful.

Not surprisingly, everyone said or meant at least that they didn't really expect us to work out long term nor saw us as a matching couple. Even both of us saw it at this point, but I don't regret trying. I loved it all despite everything.

And LDRs are like any other relationships imo, so good luck to each one of you. LDRs can work and browsing this place always gave me a lot of courage.
    Sorry to hear this, C.C.

At least it was a mutual split.

We're here to listen if you feel you need to talk more about it. Best of luck.

Comment

I'm sure with time you'll both heal and grow from this. Are you going to stick around on here? Take time to put yourself first and heal.

Comment

Im sorry, C.C.

Breakups are always hard, so take some time to yourself. I wish you the best and hope we'll still see you around here

Comment

Thank you very much <3

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
          Are you going to stick around on here?
          Not sure, I don't know how being in a ldr for this little time, with this many troubles and not meeting up makes me experienced or anything. But I'll keep lurking for now at least and may post about some non-ldr related topics.

Comment

Thank you very much <3

Not sure, I don't know how being in a ldr for this little time, with this many troubles and not meeting up makes me experienced or anything. But I'll keep lurking for now at least and may post about some non-ldr related topics.
            Others who have broken up with their SO's are still on here. I hope you do stick around.

Comment

Sorry it has ended....Please stay and share your insight.

Comment

Sorry to hear your news x

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I've followed your posts quite a bit since I joined in July. Wish you the best and a smooth healing from this breakup.

Comment

I'm sorry C.C. I'm in your shoes as well unfortunately. It sucks but we can both get through this.

Comment

That sucks, I wish you the best!

Comment

Thanks everyone~

I miss him a lot right now, he was such an important part of my life. But at the same time I realise it couldn't have been any other way.
                        When I fell for him I was so scared of losing him because of it. But at the same time, I had this huge feeling of wanting to be close to him and get to know him, which couldn't have happened without falling for each other because of the type of people we are and other things. I feel like this situation was so out of my control in many ways and that I should be thankful for what we had.
                        And well, I know and remember how awful the latest period was for us and how awful I was myself and how much I wanted to repel myself from him, so, eh.

I just need to focus on myself so much right now and.. I caught a cold. Life loves being generous at times but I am looking forward to things nevertheless.

And yes TheSteelAngel, we'll both get through this!~

Comment

Things will get better. We're here if you need.

Comment

I just need to focus on myself so much right now
                            Absolutely! Focus on what you want in life and if you can treat yourself here and there. Things like treating yourself to flowers (love seeing their prettiness in the house) or a nice book and candle that you can have a soak in the bath with.

Comment

Working...
                            X