Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive outlook for the future, I'm super anxious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive outlook for the future, I'm super anxious?

If you have been following along, you already know I visited a guy I have been talking to online/through Skype and text. I wish I had stayed longer, but I felt if it went wrong, I didn't want to be there for awhile. I haven't felt emotions like this for someone since the split up w/my 1st love (its been a year since). I dated a guy briefly before this one and I can say the feelings weren't aren't as strong, I think I just felt comfort. We have talked about seeing each other again, he feels so happy that I went down there and was bragging to his friends that I was coming down to visit. He says he feels lucky to have such a catch and we already posted pics together on social media. We took down our profiles. I told him I'm afraid, due to being hurt and he said we could take things slow. Is this a positive start and could it turn into something serious?

It's a good start indeed

As he said, take it slow. Get to really know each other, and hopefully have him visit you too!

Comment

Definitely a positive start. No rush, so take your time and really get to know him before committing to anything. But the fact he's reacting so strongly to you is most definitely a good thing. Good luck!

Comment

That sounds like a great start! Relationships aren't races, so don't feel like you need to go at any pace neither of you are comfortable with. It's also a good thing that he's eager to talk to his friends about you. Just enjoy spending time with him and getting to know him better. Best of luck to you both.

Comment

Sounds positive to me. The fact he was the one to suggest to take it slow after you shared your worries is a good sign. There's no rush, and getting to know each other rather than rush into something will have a better outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by maybesomeday View Post
            Sounds positive to me. The fact he was the one to suggest to take it slow after you shared your worries is a good sign. There's no rush, and getting to know each other rather than rush into something will have a better outcome.
            I would definitely rather take it slow, then have tons of passion just for the relationship to fizzle (this is what happened w/my 1st one). Its exciting and feels good to have someone care for me again in that way, just adjusting to the distance is a little tricky.

Comment

Working...
            X