What should I do? Should I keep trying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I do? Should I keep trying?

I am in need of advice once again guys lol. So about a week ago I reconnected with an old friend of mine via Facebook thanks to one of my coworkers, and since then I cannot get him out of my head. It's really hard for me to show interest in someone so this is both really good and really bad lol. The bad thing is he is really busy with owning his own business and working 2 jobs. He doesn't live far from me but he travels a lot for work. The last time we talked (which was 2 or 3 days ago) he said that despite how busy he was he would make time for me since we are old friends and that anytime I feel like chatting I should hit him up. Ok so I do that, but he hasn't read any of my messages yet he has been on Facebook -_- I don't know what to think of this. I don't even want a relationship with him just yet. I just want to see my old friend again. What should I do? Any thoughts?

I would say don't worry about it. Just let him do his thing, and you do your thing. If he's genuinely interested and wants to chat, he'll hit you up. Otherwise, eh. Talk to some other dudes. Lol.

Comment

Sounds quite tricky. After all the stuff with your ex, I'd probably just let it be too. You don't need any added stress or complications right now anyway. Like Whatruckus said, let him get in touch with you.

Comment

I am on Facebook as well but I do not have messenger installed on my phone or iPad, So I never read messages unless I log into my computer.... Just a possibility... But I would just chill out and checkout the other wonderful boys in the world

Comment

Just be friendly, but remember you don't have to be in a relationship with someone to have a great friendship.

Comment

Thanks guys. I am just a little crazy due to that wonderful past relationship I was in ugh lol. I need to chill out I know lol.

Comment

Im still an advocate of single time so that you can heal after coming out of a relationship.

Comment

Working...
              X