You can be on 90 Day Fiancé!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can be on 90 Day Fiancé!

Ashley DeMarco, the casting producer for TLC’s hit series, 90-Day Fiancé, has contacted me and is looking for long distance couples to be on their show! If you are interested please read the info she has provided below:

"TLC's hit show 90-Day Fiancé is casting now for the 5th season! We're looking for couples that are in the K1 Visa process and want to share their love story. Ideally we’re looking for a March/ Early April arrival. Cameras will follow couples from their arrival in the US through their wedding day.

All ages, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations are encouraged to apply!

To Apply email: K1ShowCasting@gmail.com with your personal story, current K1 status and expected US arrival date, and a few recent photos of you and your fiancé."

Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Good luck to anyone who would like to apply.

But I hate this show and feel it bastardizes the visa process. I spent 2 years waiting for my husband's residency. When you apply for a fiancé visa it is with the intention to marry. Not bring them over and "figure it out". These couples using the system is why it was so hard for my legtitmate family to obtain legal status.

*steps off soapbox*

Comment

This show... I'll be popcorn ready for when a forum member brings the Danielle+Mohammed realness!

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
        Good luck to anyone who would like to apply.

But I hate this show and feel it bastardizes the visa process. I spent 2 years waiting for my husband's residency. When you apply for a fiancé visa it is with the intention to marry. Not bring them over and "figure it out". These couples using the system is why it was so hard for my legtitmate family to obtain legal status.

*steps off soapbox*
        While I don't have a visa situation. I do agree with you about the show.
        Originally posted by pizza_heart View Post
        This show... I'll be popcorn ready for when a forum member brings the Danielle+Mohammed realness!
        I just took a break from eating popcorn before I read this. Maybe I will go back to eating popcorn.

First Visit: September 2016
        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
        John 4:12
        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
        X