Being ignore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being ignore.

So I am a mess. I have been in a long distance relationship for 5 months but a year and a half with him all together. At first we talked every other day and we agreed that we would try this LDR and now we haven't spoken in like two months, I have a feeling that he doesn't wanna be with me but when I ask him he doesn't answer at all. I just need help. I feel like a bother or that I'm annoying him. Please help.

How old are you seriously?
    You haven't talked in two months and he doesn't ever answer you. That's not being a couple. That's being broken up.

Comment

Yeah, that's not normal at all. When you're with someone you make an effort to stay in contact. If you can't be in contact for some reason, you make sure that you let your partner know that. You don't just drop everything for two months. And if he doesn't even reply when you ask about it, then I'm afraid that you're not together. He's just being a brat and not telling you that.

Comment

It's been two months, I'm really sorry, but you aren't in a relationship anymore. Unless he's been kidnapped, locked up, or in a coma, the relationship is over. I'm sorry he was such a coward, but it is what it is, and it's time to move on. You probably won't get any closure, you just need to face facts and start to heal.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dnvro26 View Post
          So I am a mess. I have been in a long distance relationship for 5 months but a year and a half with him all together. At first we talked every other day and we agreed that we would try this LDR and now we haven't spoken in like two months, I have a feeling that he doesn't wanna be with me but when I ask him he doesn't answer at all. I just need help. I feel like a bother or that I'm annoying him. Please help.
          You deserve to be told by him. Why he hasn't said anything. That happened to me once. Not knowing the truth is horrible, and agonizing.

First Visit: September 2016
          Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
          Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
          For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
          John 4:12
          I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
          X