I'm afraid he won't commit..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Littlewhiteflower View Post
    No...men don't like neediness. You can be sure of that. I'm a bit needy in fact and my SO hates that (so, I work on that with him.) That's why you should let him contact you first from time to time. I sometimes tell to my SO, ''If you want to talk to me, do it first. I don't want to bother you.'' and he understands the message.

My BF is a bit the same. I mean..he is not talkative. So, he never asks a lot of questions and he doesn't like when I ask many questions. He never answer with long answers either except if we talk about politics (bad subject, believe me haha).
    I think my partner would have the same reaction on that question you ask. He doesn't think about the future because it makes him anxious. Did you ask him about his childhood? How he was as a kid? Ask him about his parents, his brothers/sisters. Ask him if they get along together. Talk about Christmas (It's a subject I love although Australians don't really celebrate that I think). Ask him about his culture. About his tastes on a girl. What he likes, what he doesn't. You can ask him about his ideal date, or something like that. One day, I found some images with 100 questions to ask each other. I sent that to my boyfriend and said, ''choose a question. Give me your answer and ask it to me. I'll do the same.'' So, we spent lot of time on that, trying to learn on each other and it was very fun.
    Those are some good questions, I wouldn't have thought about asking. I still haven't heard from him since yesterday.. and I know it shouldn't let it bother me. I'm giving him his space, and whenever he miss me, he can message me back. I always tell him constantly that I miss him.
    "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."

"The carousel never stops turning, you can't get off. You have to keep going, life only gets harder but you got to get stronger."

Comment

Originally posted by littlesunfl0wer View Post
      Those are some good questions, I wouldn't have thought about asking. I still haven't heard from him since yesterday.. and I know it shouldn't let it bother me. I'm giving him his space, and whenever he miss me, he can message me back. I always tell him constantly that I miss him.
      My SO never goes a day without sending me at least one short message because he knows I love that and he knows it's hard for me not to hear from him. If it bothers you to not hear from him, you could try to tell him indirectly. Like, ''you know, I really like to hear from you, even if it's just one very short message everyday. It makes me happy.'' or something like that.
      - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
      First meeting: December 2016
      Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
      Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
      Engaged: December 2017
      Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
      Fifth visit: December 2019
      Wedding: September 2019

Comment

Working...
      X