Where did it go wrong? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
    I was referring to what you said about her not contacting you.
    I'm confused what you mean by "That is the pits." and she is still contacting me, its just more blunt, like she doesn't have time to write a proper text

Comment

Originally posted by OliverCroft View Post
      I'm confused what you mean by "That is the pits." and she is still contacting me, its just more blunt, like she doesn't have time to write a proper text
      That she is being 'short' with you.

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by OliverCroft View Post
        That's the pits = that's too bad.
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
          That's the pits = that's too bad.
          Yes, But OliverCroft I meant it more like, 'I really feel bad for you'.

First Visit: September 2016
          Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
          Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
          For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
          John 4:12
          I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
          X