Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

he said he wanted to mover here...then said he didnt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said he wanted to mover here...then said he didnt.

its really just that. he said 3 weeks ago he wanted to move here and even had me tweak his resume for a job at the base where i work. and today he said he would just miss to much to leave. i am speachless.

anyone else gone/going through this?

I think it was a bit silly of him to give a definite on that since it sounds like he is still on the fence about it. I tried getting my SO to move here for a new job, but he told me only if he couldn't find anything there by next year. Which, is still a maybe, but it gets my hopes up for an eventual dashing all the same.

Comment

Me and my SO keep going back and forth of who's moving. It's something that keeps changing at the moment because I can't move for at least 3 years because of school. Just take a deep breath and relax Everything will fall into place!

Comment

He probably didn't think through how hard it'll actually be, and now has. It's just a really hard decision to make
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Hang in there....it will all work itself out...(((Hugs)))
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

You have to be a little realistic when it comes to who's moving where for who. If your SO moved to you, for you, he'd be leaving behind his entire life, friends, and family. Leaving the comfortable surrounding of your familiar city is hard for anyone. When one person moves for the other, it's a big leap of faith and an even bigger commitment. Give him some time to think it through and try not to put any pressure on him to make a decision.

My man and I are always trying to scheme up some way that he could possibly move over here. In reality, we both know it's out of the question until one of us finishes up school. Until then, we leave that subject alone.

Comment

If it helps any, I'm in the same boat as him. I've already moved. But some days I think I could stay here forever, and others I don't think I can stand it another week. It varies day to day.
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

thanks everyone, we just talked and he pretty much said what sdf_nst said. the reason i was so shocked was because the plan was ALWAYS for me to move back there(we both were born and raised there). but like i said 3 weeks ago he just announced he'd like to move here (assuming he would find a job). so i began day dreaming about staying near my family. then all of a sudden tonight he changed his mind which was more of he didnt really think it through. after we talked more he said he would go where ever we could be together and where it was good for BOTH of us. and depending on jobs who knows where we will end up...he just amazes me how much he is maturing and making loving decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                  If it helps any, I'm in the same boat as him. I've already moved. But some days I think I could stay here forever, and others I don't think I can stand it another week. It varies day to day.
                  i can understand. the first time i moved down there i was happy and sad at the same time quite often..

Comment

Working...
                  X