This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he going to end it?

So, I have posted on here multiple times relating to my SO and my communication. He isn't a huge texter but we text and talk on the phone every day. Sometimes when he's busy, we talk a little less often.

I was with his family for Thanksgiving and it was the best week ever. So easy, so comfortable... He even mentioned how his family felt like I fit really well. Since Thanksgiving, he's been a little quiet but he's been busy so it's normal. I naturally let me get into a bad place.

Well, today when texting he said "I do need to talk with you tonight if you have time or in the next couple of days" I asked if everything was okay and he said "Yes everything is okay I just need to tell you how I feel about everything"

That terrified me and I let him know that. He said "It is just how I feel. I need to be honest or else I'm not doing the right thing."

I'm freaking out.... I feel like he could be breaking up with me tonight. Which kills me to think about. I also know I'm a person that jumps to the worse case scenario.

Idk what I'm looking for by posting this. Something to calm me down I suppose.

I'm a stranger on the internet so I have no idea what he will say. However, I will say that the more you focus on it is the more you're going to stress on it. Get out, go for a run or jog or walk. Have a hobby? Do that. Have friends? Meet up with them. Work? Then work. Stressing over it is not going to solve anything.

Comment

He's the only one who's going to know if he intends to break up or not. However, he did say that everything is okay, so I wouldn't worry about it. Has he given you any reason to suspect that he'd want to break up?
      Just breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
        He's the only one who's going to know if he intends to break up or not. However, he did say that everything is okay, so I wouldn't worry about it. Has he given you any reason to suspect that he'd want to break up?
        Just breathe.
        He's just been a little quiet. But it's not the first time, and every time it's been okay.

I do know his family was talking a lot about future stuff while I was there. A lot of pushing of us together. And that was in front of me so I can only imagine what they'd say to him in private.

I wonder if since the trip he's been a little uneasy with how serious I am and how serious his family was. I'm his first gf after a 3.5 year relationship. So maybe he's freaking out that it's too much too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fldancer90 View Post
          He's just been a little quiet. But it's not the first time, and every time it's been okay.

I do know his family was talking a lot about future stuff while I was there. A lot of pushing of us together. And that was in front of me so I can only imagine what they'd say to him in private.

I wonder if since the trip he's been a little uneasy with how serious I am and how serious his family was. I'm his first gf after a 3.5 year relationship. So maybe he's freaking out that it's too much too soon.
          All you can do it wait for the talk. Hope it's all ok

Comment

Don't post questions like "Does he/she like me?", "What's going on with him?", etc. We do not know what the person is thinking; we're not psychics!
            LFAD Posting Guidelines: Do's and Don'ts: https://members.lovingfromadistance....o-s-and-Don-ts

Comment

Working...
            X