Good news, but friend drama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewToLongDistance2016 View Post
    Even more development, I think this the end of my friendship. Yes her not coming was definitely a blow, but what else she did, I am pissed. She told our mutual friends about him and now they are "concerned" even though for the most part, my dating life has been separate. I think this violates trust and friendship as she is going behind my bf's and I back, saying stuff about him, even though she really doesn't know who he is.
    Don't just "end" friendship based on that only , they are tough enough to find already.
    Have a mature talk about it and ask for the reasons behind actions. And THEN decide.

There are so many times my friends annoy the shit out of me (not on purpose and I am sure I do the same )
    But I know they are there for me and I care for them. And we have many many differences. Put an effort for your friendship and resolve the issues.
    (I don't mean that you should tolerate everything but this honestly sounds like a childish behaviour reasons of which even I am eager to learn)

Comment

Originally posted by C.C. View Post
      Don't just "end" friendship based on that only , they are tough enough to find already.
      Have a mature talk about it and ask for the reasons behind actions. And THEN decide.

There are so many times my friends annoy the shit out of me (not on purpose and I am sure I do the same )
      But I know they are there for me and I care for them. And we have many many differences. Put an effort for your friendship and resolve the issues.
      (I don't mean that you should tolerate everything but this honestly sounds like a childish behaviour reasons of which even I am eager to learn)
      I guess the problem solved itself :P she ended up blocking me online and did not answer my text. Sucks quite a lot, but life will go on.

Comment

I guess the problem solved itself :P she ended up blocking me online and did not answer my text. Sucks quite a lot, but life will go on.
        Ouch that sucks. That's SO much immature behaviour from her.

Comment

Wow. That was totally immature on her part. I thiink it's for the best for you, your SO, and your future. People disagree a lot. Everyday in fact, it's a fact of life and people need to learn to compromise and to agree to disagree. We also can outgrow our friends, I'm sorry you had got hurt, but glad that you will be fine with the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
            Wow. That was totally immature on her part. I thiink it's for the best for you, your SO, and your future. People disagree a lot. Everyday in fact, it's a fact of life and people need to learn to compromise and to agree to disagree. We also can outgrow our friends, I'm sorry you had got hurt, but glad that you will be fine with the outcome
            Nothing I can do, my ex friend made the whole issue about her feelings, not mine. She looking out for herself, not me. I love my partner, he isn't going anywhere and regardless I think friends need to be there for you no matter what. I did tell her in the text not to meddle in my life or spread false information about my SO.
            Last edited by NewToLongDistance2016; December 23, 2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X