No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is lying! He's making up excuses to not video chat with you. He isn't who he says he is.

Comment

He just told me that he will video chat me

Comment

A guy who backtracks and constantly comes out with excuses is someone not worth giving the light of day, because he has something to hide, you are falling for a lie, and as R&R said, words mean nothing if action isn't taken to back up those words. Any fool can say "I love you" but it takes a real case of genuineness to actually say those words, mean them, and show that they mean them. You're being naive and that's ok... but don't fall for the bait.

Comment

now the situation is that I'm telling him this advice and I asked him to video chat but he doesn't want to do it. I remember that he does send me videos of him and pics . He also just said its actually funny. Just cause I don't wanna do what you want I'm wrong "hiding stuff I'm a "catfish"
          Last edited by lilshawty123; January 2, 2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lilshawty123 View Post
            now the situation is that I'm telling him this advice and I asked him to video chat but he doesn't want to do it. I remember that he does send me videos of him and pics . He also just said its actually funny. Just cause I don't wanna do what you want I'm wrong "hiding stuff I'm a "catfish"
            Because he is a lying and trying to make you feel bad.. so wha you tuber is it? If he's not lying to you, then tell me which one is it? Jack, Mike? What's his name.. He is also not sending you pictures of himself, he is sending them from the web. It's probably a 12 year old boy messing with your heart. Bottom line, if he loved you and really cared, he would do it. He isn't who he says he is, so he's trying to make you feel guilty/

Everyone here has given you the same advice. You don't want to believe or listen.. We can only do so much if you wont so anything for yourself.

Comment

He is Devin Gordon look him up online and he is in a singing group also

Comment

He is Devin Gordon look him up online and he is in a singing group also
                Sorry again babe, he didn't list you as his girlfriend.

Comment

Sorry to say but I think he is messing with you. Ckassis signs of catfishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezie View Post
                    Sorry to say but I think he is messing with you. Ckassis signs of catfishing.
                    I think I know why I'm not listed it because his sister runs all his accounts n takes all the pictures but I may resort to cheating

Comment

I think I know why I'm not listed it because his sister runs all his accounts n takes all the pictures but I may resort to cheating

LISTEN TO US He is NOT your boyfriend.
                      I am actually thinking that lilshawty123 is a troll... This person is either in serious denial or just trolling. At this point responding to anything is pointless.

Comment

You're being catfished. Cut ties with him and move on. It's fun and exciting to think you might be dating someone famous, but it's not worth willingly letting yourself be played.

EDIT:
                        Very good point, sasad.

Comment

Go ahead and cheat on your non-boyfriend who is catfishing you. I doubt it will make any difference if you do cheat.

Comment

Working...
                          X