Going back to school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going back to school

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2&1/2 years, madly in love and planning on getting married. However he is about to go back to school for his final semester and I'm so glad he is almost finished so he can move back home and we can be together. We visit with each other while he is away but it breaks my heart to spend any time apart and his as well. I just need some support and people to talk to who understand how this feels. We have only a bit of time left before he goes. I am so upset and it really hurts me deeply. I am trying to be happy and enjoy the time we have left before he goes but I can't help but feel the weight of his impending departure

Don't waste the time you have left being sad and miserable. As hard as it may be, try to stop thinking in the future and live for the now. Seriously. Don't spend time with him saying how sad and horrible this is etc., instead plan skype dates and stuff like that. One more semester.. you have a cd date, and its less than 6 months. You should be happy! You are in a final countdown!

Comment

Yup, the end is in sight. I can relate to your SO, I'm in my final semester of my final year so with a bit of luck I'll be graduating in less than 6 months. Only, I won't get to move back home to see my SO Don't focus on the negatives. I'd kill to have the end in sight like you lol

Comment

Try to focus on the goal.

First Visit: September 2016
        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
        John 4:12
        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbyfaith101 View Post
          My boyfriend and I have been together for 2&1/2 years, madly in love and planning on getting married. However he is about to go back to school for his final semester and I'm so glad he is almost finished so he can move back home and we can be together. We visit with each other while he is away but it breaks my heart to spend any time apart and his as well. I just need some support and people to talk to who understand how this feels. We have only a bit of time left before he goes. I am so upset and it really hurts me deeply. I am trying to be happy and enjoy the time we have left before he goes but I can't help but feel the weight of his impending departure
          Try not to think about when your boyfriend has to leave,just enjoy the time that you have to spend with him.

Comment

Working...
          X