Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice?

Almost a month in the relationship, there are a few problems. We don't' text a lot I would say like 30 messages a day on average. Also at some points we both feel we aren't happy in the relationship but aren't sure why? Sometimes I feel she doesn't love me but she obviously does. Like what do we talk about and how do you guys stay happy?

Originally posted by scarletjaybird View Post
    Sometimes I feel she doesn't love me but she obviously does.
    Uhm, this is a bit contradictory and confusing. Mind explaining what you mean with this?
    Also my current relationship is almost a month as well and it's been a month of trying to find more about each other, things that we hadn't before we got together. There was already a chemistry between us and now it was finding about things that made us happy and talk about our feelings, expectations, life in general. Haha, sometimes we wouldn't even talk but the presence of the other somehow calmed us. It's one of the most important phases because you're just starting and you're learning. At this time, you shouldn't be feeling the stress and if you are getting negative vibes, maybe something isn't right. Think about what were you thinking that made you feel unhappy about the relationship. There's got to be things that you suspect are the reason, or aspects of the relationship that you don't like and you have to admit that.
    LDR is a relationship that takes maturity of both parties, good luck!

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
    Got separated: August 2016
    Reunion: July 2017
    Officially together: January 2018
    ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

You are 16. You have school and homework and friends and xbox etc.. If you both are not happy and wonder why you are in a relationship, then you probably shouldn't be in one no matter what your age.
      So do you love her? Are you IN love with her? Do you see yourself married to her and having a family etc? What are your goals? Her goals? When are you meeting irl and where? Are you moving to her? What about college?

Those are things people who are in a LDR start planning and talking about.
      Last edited by sasad; February 9, 2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

30 messages a day is a lot of texting by my definition. But then I get annoyed when I have to text someone more than 5x... I mean call me or email me if you have that much to say.

and you're 16... at your age, have a few friends that are girls and enjoy life!
        Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
        ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
        closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

It's only been a month, if it doesn't feel right, just end it, no harm, no foul. Maybe she's got other things going on and can't sit around texting you all day, high school can be a really busy time. After a month, you shouldn't be even close to running out of things to talk about yet! Honestly, sometimes being in an LDR in high school isn't always the best idea. What will you do about things like prom, homecoming, parties, and other fun, dumb teenage stuff? If you aren't that happy, why bother? Good luck.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
            You are 16. You have school and homework and friends and xbox etc.. If you both are not happy and wonder why you are in a relationship, then you probably shouldn't be in one no matter what your age.
            So do you love her? Are you IN love with her? Do you see yourself married to her and having a family etc? What are your goals? Her goals? When are you meeting irl and where? Are you moving to her? What about college?

Those are things people who are in a LDR start planning and talking about.
            I agree,you are still very young,you don't need to be worried about having a relationship,my advice for you is to go and hang out with your friends,and stay focused on school.

Comment

Working...
            X