So Excited!💘💑

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Excited!💘💑

I'm so very excited right now y'all & had to share that my package from J finally arrived this afternoon & the best thing is in the next day or so what I sent him should be arriving too. I love him so much for thinking of me enough to send me somethibg for this holiday, its our 2nd apart. I dont even care what it is...im just so glad it got here in time & its from him the man I love even from all these mikes away. He is really naking my day today I so cant wait to be back in his arms again. I miss him so much, He has my heart smiling. Can't wait to open this box next week.
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Originally posted by Loveyoumore View Post
    I'm so very excited right now y'all & had to share that my package from J finally arrived this afternoon & the best thing is in the next day or so what I sent him should be arriving too. I love him so much for thinking of me enough to send me somethibg for this holiday, its our 2nd apart. I dont even care what it is...im just so glad it got here in time & its from him the man I love even from all these mikes away. He is really naking my day today I so cant wait to be back in his arms again. I miss him so much, He has my heart smiling. Can't wait to open this box next week.

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

That's awesome!!! Isn't it wonderful when they do these things?

SO sent me flowers yesterday - total surprise especially since he's deployed! But he arranged it before they left his last port a month ago.. he is so thoughtful.
      Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
      ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
      closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

Yep its really nice when they think enough of us to send stuff on special occassion.
        CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Working...
        X