Couple necklace suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple necklace suggestions?

Hey, I'm going to send my boyfriend a nice package and I wanted to get a necklace for the both of us.. I want something cute but not anything girly so that he can feel comfortable wearing it around, any suggestions please? ;-;

Have you thought about getting him a keyring and you a necklace instead? My SO isn't a huge jewellery person so the last matching necklace I got her i just messaged the seller asking if they could attach that part to a keyring instead. You should check out Etsy, there's a load of cute matching necklaces and stuff on there :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I'm sure you want it to be a surprise, but you might want to ask if he'd even wear a necklace, some guys just won't. It would be a shame to spend a lot of time picking something out, and spending money on something he won't wear. I hope you find him something great either way.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I know I got cute mugs for me and my bf since we both love coffee/teas in the morning. If you go and click the LDR Gifts tab above Bold Loft has some really cute couple gifts that I really liked.
          First Met Online: April 2016
          Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
          First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
          Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

What my brother did for his girlfriend was a pendant made of 3 rings interlocked (one blue, one silver, one gold) on different kind of necklaces. His was more masculine with a thicker chain while hers had a very thin delicate chain and they both loved it.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by PianoGirl25 View Post
              Hey, I'm going to send my boyfriend a nice package and I wanted to get a necklace for the both of us.. I want something cute but not anything girly so that he can feel comfortable wearing it around, any suggestions please? ;-;
              What about making something, or seeing if a jewelry store can somehow do it?

First Visit: September 2016
              Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
              Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
              For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
              John 4:12
              I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I got my SO a St Christopher's pendent necklace for Christmas last year, made of silver. My parents gave me one when I was 15 as a good luck charm before I went to France the same year, it's supposed to bring good fortune to those travelling, I doubt it does but it's a nice sentiment lol. I wear mine all the time. My SO can't wear it all the time because of his workplace dress code, but he wears it often. I also have his first initial "B" as a pendent on the same necklace... I might get him a little "H" to match :P

Comment

Thank you all!

Comment

Working...
                  X