Advice about making time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou for all the advise,
    I did receive a call, and everything was perfect over the phone, I did confront her and membtioned how I feel.
    I even quoted a message here lol
    That a text takes seconds to send it dosent have to be a novel, just to check in is all. Even when on the loo
    Lol
    She said she will. We will see lol.

Thanks for your comments ect
    And I'm sorry for venting on here, this was the only place I could think of where someone might understand, because I don't have friends here anymore and I have no family left,

Comment

Hope things get better from now on. I can't stand the whole "no time to talk/too busy" excuse. It's BS. Everyone can make time, if they allow themselves to.

Comment

Im new to the forum and im not sure how to start threads ad stuff. I need advice with my relationship and i'm just so lost and don't know what to do at all. So I want to have open and honest communication and also time where my partner and i can have to ourselves (like 30mins-1hr each day). I understand that sometimes we are all busy but when she has time often shes talking to other people as well (we hardly voice call cause circumstances which is parents) and it takes her a long time to reply where i just want a deeper conversation and connect. I've brought up this to her but it seems shes just really stubborn to change. Its really hard to understand why all this is happening as she just tries to avoids conflict and be honest. Until a fight breaks out then shell be honest but the next few days often just feels really distant. She says shes trying really hard (she has anxiety, depression and self-esteem issues). She often feels useless if i come to her with a request cause shes takes it as shes not doing things right. We had many talks about break up and at the start she would be scared but now she just says "just do it if you really want to" however she still says shes loves me. What to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Azndom View Post
          Im new to the forum and im not sure how to start threads ad stuff. I need advice with my relationship and i'm just so lost and don't know what to do at all. So I want to have open and honest communication and also time where my partner and i can have to ourselves (like 30mins-1hr each day). I understand that sometimes we are all busy but when she has time often shes talking to other people as well (we hardly voice call cause circumstances which is parents) and it takes her a long time to reply where i just want a deeper conversation and connect. I've brought up this to her but it seems shes just really stubborn to change. Its really hard to understand why all this is happening as she just tries to avoids conflict and be honest. Until a fight breaks out then shell be honest but the next few days often just feels really distant. She says shes trying really hard (she has anxiety, depression and self-esteem issues). She often feels useless if i come to her with a request cause shes takes it as shes not doing things right. We had many talks about break up and at the start she would be scared but now she just says "just do it if you really want to" however she still says shes loves me. What to do?
          There's a big button at the top left of the forum categories that says "Post a new thread". Hijacking another person's thread about a different subject isn't going to get you many answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
            Hope things get better from now on. I can't stand the whole "no time to talk/too busy" excuse. It's BS. Everyone can make time, if they allow themselves to.
            Thankyou. Yes fingers crossed,
            Yea I agree about making time. I think people will only prioritise what's most important to them
            Or is that wrong thinking in a ldr?

Comment

Originally posted by Boabcc View Post
              Thankyou. Yes fingers crossed,
              Yea I agree about making time. I think people will only prioritise what's most important to them
              Or is that wrong thinking in a ldr?
              No, it's not wrong at all. That applies to any type of relationship. Family, Friends, Romantic...etc

Comment

IMO if you want something to work, you will make the time,but if you dont and it's not of importance to you than you will find every excuse to avoid it. It does'nt matter where a person is where there is a will there is definitely a way. Communication is a HUGE part of an LDR without it, you can't survive as a couple.
                I hope you hear from your SO soon.
                CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Working...
                X