No announcement yet.

Creepy neighbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with Sasad. Many have been telling you to do something. Ignoring is NOT the right action and he probably won't stop if he will be ignored. Do something, enough solutions have been offered.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
      I have to agree with Sasad. Many have been telling you to do something. Ignoring is NOT the right action and he probably won't stop if he will be ignored. Do something, enough solutions have been offered.
      Yeah well I would like to, but it's not up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sunmat View Post
        Yeah well I would like to, but it's not up to me.
        If this happened to my lady, I would have urged her to take some action. Of course you can't force her... But I would really see my SO to take action if she was in the situation your girl is in.

Of course I can't decide for either of you.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Two options.. Do nothing, then you cant really complain...or Have your GF or Building manager say something.

Comment

Tell her to do herself a favor and give him a "thanks, but no thanks" note. It should clearly state that she is in a committed relationship, and not interested in having dinner with him. It might help to also tell him that she does not appreciate him knocking on her door after midnight.

If he persists, that is where it would cross into creepy territory. Then involve the building manager, and you may send him your note.

Comment

I didn't have time to come to the forum lately, I was busy actually closing the distance (yeeey!), but I thought I'd come back to this thread in particular:
              I've been living with my girlfriend for more than 2 weeks now, and I happened to meet her neighbor (and his wife!!!) in the corridor last week. If there had not been this back-story I would have thought the guy seems nice. But yesterday another neighbor (a 40-something women) came to see us. She had met my girlfriend before and heard about the situation with the neighbor. She was just back from a meeting with the other apartment owners of our building, and it turns out that, when his wife is not here, the guy has been harassing ALL the women in the building. He even managed to get one of them to have sex with him. The apartment owners are thinking to give him a warning, like they would tell his wife if he continues.

Comment

Originally posted by sunmat View Post
                I didn't have time to come to the forum lately, I was busy actually closing the distance (yeeey!), but I thought I'd come back to this thread in particular:
                I've been living with my girlfriend for more than 2 weeks now, and I happened to meet her neighbor (and his wife!!!) in the corridor last week. If there had not been this back-story I would have thought the guy seems nice. But yesterday another neighbor (a 40-something women) came to see us. She had met my girlfriend before and heard about the situation with the neighbor. She was just back from a meeting with the other apartment owners of our building, and it turns out that, when his wife is not here, the guy has been harassing ALL the women in the building. He even managed to get one of them to have sex with him. The apartment owners are thinking to give him a warning, like they would tell his wife if he continues.
                If that isn't creepy, I don't know what is. Also, congrats on closing the distance!

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                  If that isn't creepy, I don't know what is. Also, congrats on closing the distance!
                  Well clearly it worked since he got laid.😅

Sorry...bad joke. Well done on closing the distance!

Comment

Originally posted by Rezie View Post
                    Well clearly it worked since he got laid.��

Sorry...bad joke. Well done on closing the distance!
                    LMAO!!

but yea.. creepy dude!! and hey, you never know when opportunity is going to come knocking and apparently he answered someone's prayers LOL sorry couln't help but joke either!

All joking aside... are they going to do anything about him? did they confront him?
                    Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
                    ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
                    closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

Working...
                    X