Pillow talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pillow talk

I just got this email from the creator of pillow talk. She emailed me because i had emailed her asking about pillow talk a long time ago and now it looks like she may have a chance to manufacture pillow talk and sell it to ldr couples. I think the idea is so neat. Help her out and rate and give feedback. Your comments and info get sent directly to the site and are not published on the page.

Hello,

I'm please to report that there is an exciting opportunity on the horizon. I have entered a competition to gain investment which will make it possible to put Pillow Talk on the market! The competition guidelines state that the public are encouraged to comment on entries, and that the judges will take these comments into consideration when choosing the entries for the next round.

I would be so grateful if you could spare a few seconds to visit my entry at*https://www.innovate10.co.uk/video/pillow-talk*and add your support. It could make all the difference to the future of this product.*

The feedback I have received over the last few months has been incredible and I am confident that, together, we can do this! *https://www.innovate10.co.uk/video/pillow-talk

Many thanks,
    Joanna
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

can I just say that I love and adore this idea? because I do. it's brilliant! I'll be sure to give her feed back.

Comment

Aww!
      The video for this is just too cute.
      I hope they get into production!

Comment

I think the product is great, however, it doesn't help when the couple don't sleep at the same time at all.

Comment

As much as I think this idea is creative and cute! I couldn't sleep with a band around me while I'm sleeping and neither could my SO. But if I could, I would get this!

Comment

I think I did it right

I hope these get produced! It's an awesome idea. Sleeping with a strap would be a lot more comfortable than sleeping with a headset that's for sure! The glow might bother me though >.>

I think, even with a time difference this would be great. I'd like to see this idea adapted for other items in the future as well. They could do so much with it!
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

i would absolutely buy this for my SO and i. the strap would be uncomfortable but you dont have to use it everynight. as far as not sleeping at the same time, there are alot of alternatives. you could nap at the same time or simply lay down at the same time while on the phone. there are many possibilities. its very inventive. we long distance relationshipers need any sort of physical connection we can get

Comment

I must have this! I love the idea of this! Despite the fact that me and my so live in completely different time zones, it'd be really cool to see my pillow glow along with her heart beat

Comment

That is such a cute idea!
                  The glow would bother me at first, but I'm sure I would get over it.
                  Hearing a heartbeat from a pillow might freak me out at first though.
                  "Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts you up where you belong. All you need is love."

Comment

What I would give right now...to be able to curl up to my pillow and have Dan's heartbeat right there. Brings tears to my eyes.
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I think it's adorable, but my guy would laugh himself half to death over it! Too bad, it's a cute idea though.
                      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                        What I would give right now...to be able to curl up to my pillow and have Dan's heartbeat right there. Brings tears to my eyes.

this made me teary!

Comment

Wow, that's incredible. I hope this takes off, such a beautiful idea
                          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                            Wow, that's incredible. I hope this takes off, such a beautiful idea
                            I thought I showed you this ages ago (it's been on the forum before) and you thought it would just be weird

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                              I thought I showed you this ages ago (it's been on the forum before) and you thought it would just be weird
                              Erm nope... I don't remember that at all, the only other pillow-realated thing I can think of is erm, those pillows that have LDR themed illustrations on 2 pillows... I can't link to it now cause I'm on my phone

I'll do it when I get home unless someone else knows what I'm going on about
                              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                              X