I want to send her flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to send her flowers

So im talking to that girl since 2 months and we are having really intense talks we have also cyber-sex calls (video and calls) and we are so crazy in love, we already sent each other gifts and letters through friends who were in Berlin for a visit and went back to Palestine (tel aviv-jaffa) where she lives, but now i want to send her flowers with letter and i already sent it to her work place but she wasnt there so i need now to get her address, i can ask her directly but i really want to do it in a tricky way (she will really love it) so guys please give me some ideas to get her address without her noticing that i just got her address, and btw she already has mine.....
    Thanks a lot in advance

Umm, ask her... don't come across here as a stalker that way. If you both love each other, just ask her for it. Sen her flowers a couple weeks after

Comment

If she hasn't given you her address then don't send there anything.

Comment

If she has your address, ask her for hers and see what she says. If you don't ask you won't know!

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
          Umm, ask her... don't come across here as a stalker that way. If you both love each other, just ask her for it. Sen her flowers a couple weeks after
          I agree,you don't want to scare her

Comment

I agree with the others, trying to find it out sneakily is quite creepy. Ask her for it, the flowers can still be a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
              I agree with the others, trying to find it out sneakily is quite creepy. Ask her for it, the flowers can still be a surprise.
              you can say that you are thinking of sending a card or something. The flower part can be a suprise.

Comment

One way that I would get addresses without letting the person know what I was using it for, I would casually ask them if I could send a postcard or letter, but include more than that that would serve as a pleasant surprise. That way it wouldn't create too much of an expectation and the effect was still there. However, it does seem like you already send her letter to her work address, so maybe it's better you tell her you want to send her something more special or private and that sending it to work wouldn't be the best option?

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
                Got separated: August 2016
                Reunion: July 2017
                Officially together: January 2018
                ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

Working...
                X