Havent talked to her in about a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havent talked to her in about a week

My long distance girlfriend (21) and I (26) have been talking for a few years. She lives in Europe while im in the US and i recently went to see her for the first time about a month ago. We had a great 10 days together and then i came back, weve been texting pretty regularly talking about what were going to do when i go back to her in the summer and sending lovey dovey snaochat messages, until this past Saturday. I told her that i had gotten commissioned for this job and she said how wonderful it was and that she was so proud of me. I said my thanks, wished her a good day and she sent a couple heart emojis back. She hasn't sent a text or snapchatted me going on 6-7 days now. Over the past few days though I have noticed through her snaps that she's been spending time with her friends and family almost every one of the days that we haven't talked. The last couple of times we talked I was the one to initiate it so maybe she's just waiting for me to contact her while enjoying herself instead of worrying about it to death like me? Im just worried because its almost been a week now. What do you all think?

Because in a LDR you NEED to communicate and talk with your partner and NOT with strange peeps on the internets. We have no clue whats going on in her head either. When in doubt, shout it out and ASK!! You will never know until you do

Comment

Have you messaged her and she hasn't responded or has neither of you sent any messages?

Comment

Like sasad said, communicate with her. You won't know if you don't.

Comment

Neither of us has contacted each other, so there hasnt been any igniring the others message or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shixorous View Post
            Neither of us has contacted each other, so there hasnt been any igniring the others message or something like that.
            Again, call/text HER. We are clueless about what's in her head

Comment

Ok your right ill text her today, was waiting to see if she woukd message me since its been so long but im too old for those highschool games. Thank you!

Comment

Ok your right ill text her today, was waiting to see if she woukd message me since its been so long but im too old for those highschool games. Thank you!
                I agree call her or text her,no one has any time for any games like that

Comment

Why didn't you do that in the first place?
                  Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin1973 View Post
                    Why didn't you do that in the first place?
                    I guess i was just doing this stupid test to see if i meant enough to her to call me first especially after so much time had gone by.

Comment

I guess i was just doing this stupid test to see if i meant enough to her to call me first especially after so much time had gone by.
                      What happened to being too old for high school games? She's probably wondering what happened, especially if you usually initiate contact. Just call her, tell her you're concerned that you haven't heard from her, and see what she says. Secret one-sided tests won't tell you anything.
                      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I guess this is your answer. You usually initiate contact. Suddenly stop. Last thing she has sen you are heart emojis and you haven't responded and now she is thinking what happened. Just text her. You can't test and play games and then get hurt when your experiments don't ork out.

Comment

Im thinking maybe i blew it guys, sent her a message a few hours ago on whatsapp (thats what we talk on) she hasnt even opened it up but she did post a few snapchats of her hanging with friends. Thanks for all of the help anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezie View Post
                            I guess this is your answer. You usually initiate contact. Suddenly stop. Last thing she has sen you are heart emojis and you haven't responded and now she is thinking what happened. Just text her. You can't test and play games and then get hurt when your experiments don't ork out.
                            Your absolutely right

Comment

I thought you said you were to old to play that game?

But I read she didn't reply to you. Sorry to hear that...
                              Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X