Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

Gf is coming and need to have a romantic theme for example for Valentine's Day it was all about the kiss. She has never been here so needs to be romantic and special theme any help with profile will be nice also

I don't understand your message. So you need to organize romantic evening? Or the whole visit should be romantic? Romance is very subjective and everyone likes different things. I would say be yourself and that will be plenty of romance. If you wanna organize something Maybe cook her favourite dinner. Take her icescatibg nd have hot coco in the snow, have a picnic outside (I can't see from the mobile if you are in warm or cold). Anything that shoes that you care and you have paid attention to when she has been talking is plenty romantic.

Comment

A theme for the whole visit. She will be here a week not just a night. Sorry if confusing but for example our theme for Valentine's Day was "IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KISS" I made her a picture frame with a picture of us kissing hershey kisses 3 doz roses and a Hershey kiss that was a clock and wrote a love letter of what a kiss meant. She gave me the perfect gift and all of which coincided with the theme. It turn out to be her best Valentine's Day ever

Comment

Welllll I don't really think this should be a stranger's job since google is literally a tab away, but how about you choose one romantic gesture a day and do something special for that?

Day 1: Hug - find a pillow she can take home to hug when you're not with her, make it "half hour hug time" where each half hour you hug for a little bit...
        Day 2: Holding Hands - go to Yankee Candles and get a wax sculpture of you guys holding hands.. you know what I'm getting at?

I honestly think if she's never been to your place, you shouldn't overwhelm her. My husband planned my entire 11 day visit day by day and it was EXHAUSTING. I didn't have any time to relax and it made enjoying everything he planned a little difficult.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rezie View Post
          I don't understand your message. So you need to organize romantic evening? Or the whole visit should be romantic? Romance is very subjective and everyone likes different things. I would say be yourself and that will be plenty of romance. If you wanna organize something Maybe cook her favourite dinner. Take her icescatibg nd have hot coco in the snow, have a picnic outside (I can't see from the mobile if you are in warm or cold). Anything that shoes that you care and you have paid attention to when she has been talking is plenty romantic.
          Originally posted by snow View Post
          Welllll I don't really think this should be a stranger's job since google is literally a tab away, but how about you choose one romantic gesture a day and do something special for that?

Day 1: Hug - find a pillow she can take home to hug when you're not with her, make it "half hour hug time" where each half hour you hug for a little bit...
          Day 2: Holding Hands - go to Yankee Candles and get a wax sculpture of you guys holding hands.. you know what I'm getting at?

I honestly think if she's never been to your place, you shouldn't overwhelm her. My husband planned my entire 11 day visit day by day and it was EXHAUSTING. I didn't have any time to relax and it made enjoying everything he planned a little difficult.
          I like the idea of the day by day suggestion but planning is my thing I have warned her already that she may need to go back to work for a vacation. She just laughed. Told her wanted her to see as much of my world as possible. It is the next stage in our relationship. She doesn't even believe we have running water in Missiouri. It will be a fun va cay but I probably should not plan as much and Schedule in some relax time. Thanks for input

Comment

Yea... a theme for a week would tire me out I am pretty sure. I much prefer walks on the beach or cuddles in front of a fire vs a week of some type of theme. TBH, thats trying a little to much and not really feeling the romance. Just my opinion and feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Hersheybar View Post
              I like the idea of the day by day suggestion but planning is my thing I have warned her already that she may need to go back to work for a vacation. She just laughed. Told her wanted her to see as much of my world as possible. It is the next stage in our relationship. She doesn't even believe we have running water in Missiouri. It will be a fun va cay but I probably should not plan as much and Schedule in some relax time. Thanks for input
              Thanks for clearing that up. Now I'm confused for very different reasons. I know we are all different and your relationship is different from mine. But whole week with a romantic theme sounds tiring and a bit fake. Im sorry to be rude. I like how you want to make the time extra special. But when in LDR being together face to face is special. How about a theme of "this is my life and this is the way I live"?. If this is the first time she visits wouldn't it just be nice to show her your favourite places, favourite restaurants, her to Google your state so she can make suggestions, make dinner together, go to cinema, take her around showing your childhood homes. I'm all for romantic evening, but also in LDR it's nice to be 'normal' unless 'all about the kiss' is your normal way of living your life.

Comment

You want a theme for a whole week's visit?

Alright. Here's the theme: keep it real and simple.

Comment

Some of my favourite things to do with my SO in person are everyday activities like grocery shopping, cooking, watching TV and movies, walking etc. I too would have been exhausted by a whole week of themed activities but you know your partner better than any of us.

Comment

I don't understand what exactly that you want to do,why would you want to have a theme for a week?I would say to just be yourself and do some fun things with her while she is at your house with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hersheybar View Post
                      Gf is coming and need to have a romantic theme for example for Valentine's Day it was all about the kiss. She has never been here so needs to be romantic and special theme any help with profile will be nice also
                      Congrats on her coming out to see you.

How about 'Togetherness' for a theme?

What kind of help with your profile would you like?

First Visit: September 2016
                      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                      John 4:12
                      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                      X