No announcement yet.

Is it love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep it is like that.. I know This is not the exact place to talk about it.. but it is s..e..x.. that can Mean just laying there while he is watching without really doing much.. This just ends up making me feel like he is pushing it by asking me to lay down, just do tiny things for him.. even after I told him im not in the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Laika View Post
      Yep it is like that.. I know This is not the exact place to talk about it.. but it is s..e..x.. that can Mean just laying there while he is watching without really doing much.. This just ends up making me feel like he is pushing it by asking me to lay down, just do tiny things for him.. even after I told him im not in the mood.
      Oh HELL no. That just pisses me off.. Don't EVER EVER do anything you are not comfortable enough. If he respected you he would take NO for an answer. That and the way he wont allow you to play games alone etc, really bothers me... I am sorry, but he needs to back off and respect you.
      Damn, I am all fired up now.
      Last edited by sasad; March 6, 2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I feel like there are a lot of things going on. Getting bored and doubting if you are in love with your partner when you know you can't close the distance for another 4+ years. That is normal. Him pushing you to have sex when you say no. Never OK. Him being jealous and wanting to go everywhere with you in game world. Not OK. Him feeling you are not together if you are not online together 24/7. Not ok, but workable. You breaking up with him and him convincing you to come back. Not OK, but something you should work on. Altogether I think the actual problem is that your partner is controlling, assultative, manipulative and altogether not a very nice person. You deserve better.

Comment

"OP"?

Thank you for your inputs all of you..

The other thing I have noticed is that whenever he text me i dont feel the same excitement like I used to, I don't have the feeling of wanting to text him back instantly, but often wait a bit.

Often whenever im not in the mood I feel like he is often pushing it asking me to do other things while still being on cam for him.

This whole thing is just confusing me so badly to the point where I'm not sure what I should do. :/
          "OP" is short for "Original Poster", referring to the person who posted the thread (in this case, you).

Your relationship sounds very one-sided to me. I know that I would probably be as confused as you are in your position, but as a third (and neutral) party, I would suggest maybe asking to take a break from the relationship, or just asking for a week or two of space. Lay down rules about contact (maybe no contact at all) and do your own thing. In all reality, it would probably mean the end of the relationship, but it would give you the space and time you need to sort out your feelings.

Your comment about him trying to get you to do things on cam for him-- even if they are small things!-- is very concerning, as has been pointed out by the others. This is something that, when taken with the other things you have talked about, makes me really think you should not allow him to keep you tied up in this relationship. Where is the respect for you?
          Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
          Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
          Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

The way you describe how you feel about your relationship reminds me a lot of how I felt for my ex. In the end, only you can decide what to do, but there are clear signs that you shouldn't ignore. Deep down it feels like you already know your answer and I would suggest that you talk to your partner and not be afraid to voice your feelings, don't let his reaction discourage you. It doesn't mean you will be breaking up but maybe you two need to clear things, especially since you're being pushed to do things (which is a big no-no) and at least, a break in your relationship would allow you to better see the things without him smothering you.

Looking for the future...

First Meeting: March 20 2016
            Got separated: August 2016
            Reunion: July 2017
            Officially together: January 2018
            ... And many meetings later ...

Comment

Originally posted by Karura View Post
              The way you describe how you feel about your relationship reminds me a lot of how I felt for my ex. In the end, only you can decide what to do, but there are clear signs that you shouldn't ignore. Deep down it feels like you already know your answer and I would suggest that you talk to your partner and not be afraid to voice your feelings, don't let his reaction discourage you. It doesn't mean you will be breaking up but maybe you two need to clear things, especially since you're being pushed to do things (which is a big no-no) and at least, a break in your relationship would allow you to better see the things without him smothering you.
              I agree and would say you should take a break, go into yourself and think about everything. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X