Vloglovers!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vloglovers!?

Hey, Did anyone here watch Liam and Min on Vloglovers on youtube?! Well they broke up.. I'm so sad.. They were together in a LDR for two years!! They were the couple that gave me further hope that my relationship will work.. (until I found LFAD)

Does anyone know what I'm complaining about?

https://www.youtube.com/user/vloglovers?blend=2&ob=4
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

I've been following the vloglovers for about...over a year now! Before I was even in a LDR. So when I found my SO, I found it was easier for me to believe LDR's work thanks to Liam and Min. I first found them due to Liam's video about looking like David Tennant (I'm a Dr Who addict!)

However.....yeah....I went to Liam's twitter page today and it said something about him being on the "rebound" and I was like WHAT?????? But I hadn't found actual proof they broke up, but thought it could explain their lack of videos lately. Do you know when they broke up???
    That just breaks my heart, I loved them they were like an inspiration,

EDIT: Just went to Liam's blog and found out what happened. At least it was not a break up due to the distance.
    Last edited by BoogleBee; September 17, 2010, 09:02 PM.

Comment

That was so disheartening! I had watched them for probably a year or so, and I has just begun to get really close to my (now) SO. We were thinking about starting something, and THAT happened :O
      But I agree, at least it wasn't because of the distance!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
      -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
      \

Comment

Working...
      X