Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: LDR that I met online is pulling away and I feel like I'm losing control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE: LDR that I met online is pulling away and I feel like I'm losing control

This is an update for the thread: LDR that I met online is pulling away and I feel like I'm losing control

We talked last night and I said:
    "You've been angry at me for some time and I'm sorry. We both moved really fast into this and I just kind of tripped over myself because I never felt like this about anyone but my intention as a man was never to hurt you or ever put a frown on your face for that matter. I want to do what you can to work things out. You don't just have my heart, but also my ears and I'm ready to listen."

She replied:

"I think we indeed moved really fast and I don't want to give up yet. I just want to see what kind of connection we will have when we meet face to face, in person. I'll be going to *my hometown* in 3 months. I'm not good at long distance relationships at all. Lately I've not been in a lovey dovey or *in the* mood. I've been really tired. Work gets busier and I work almost 40 hours a week. Which is fine but I don't have the regular 1 hour break a day which most people have. I can't eat. Only when i start a certain time. Like now even when I had dinner at work i didnt eat for 8 hours.. I can't sit at all. I'm sorry for that too."

I went on to apologized for my stuff (trying to force things to happen, being possessive, not listening or appreciating her support) and told her what I was angry with (not communicating what was going on after the convention and changing plans at the last minute) she said sorry for being selfish and we called it a night. From what I gathered she's interested but wants to back up which I agreed we should. She still hangs out mostly with her friends but that's fine and I'm going to stop pressuring for things to happen and just let things happen organically. As for the other guys I didn't mention it but I'm just going to let them knock themselves out of the race since they seem to be vying for her attention too much. I'm waiting for some end of day contact from her after which I'm just keeping the conversation light, funny and be supportive. What do you think?

I'm wondering; does she make the effort to contact you ei text, call you daily?

Comment

Working...
    X