My LDR story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LDR story

Hey all! I just want to give my story... I'm 26, located in Oh and my SO is located is Ga... its roughly about 9hours apart. We met threw a mutual friend a year ago. It's been almost a year since I have seen him but we will reunite this weekend! We write letters about once a month, video chat a couple times a week, text and talk everyday, snapchat daily, fb message. Anything to get us threw the day. I'm so excited to see him this weekend!!! It's been a long time coming. Our plan is to give it about another year and then both of us relocate to a new area and live together. LDR are tough but very special! It test the love between the two. It's makes the two strong. Yes I miss him and it drives me crazy sometimes but I'm actually glad for the LDR. The excitement of getting to see him after long months of not seeing him. The first moment, the hug, the kiss, our skin touching! It's all so amazing to me! I want to do something special for him. I'll get there while he is at work so I plan on candles everywhere, his fav meal ready, his fav liquor, a small gift, myself in something sexy. A long full body massage! I want our time together to be special! What are some things you guys do for your SO after months of not seeing each other?
    I'm glad to be here! Feel free to add me as a friend if anyone needs to chat!

Welcome to LFAD! Sounds lovely!
    Yes, I'm on a winner now and I am beginning to notice how special long distance relationships can be!

(95 days!
    Met Online: 1998
    Relationship began: January 2017

FIRST MEETING: June 2017
    SECOND MEETING: October 2017

Comment

Originally posted by NannyC1990 View Post
      Hey all! I just want to give my story... I'm 26, located in Oh and my SO is located is Ga... its roughly about 9hours apart. We met threw a mutual friend a year ago. It's been almost a year since I have seen him but we will reunite this weekend! We write letters about once a month, video chat a couple times a week, text and talk everyday, snapchat daily, fb message. Anything to get us threw the day. I'm so excited to see him this weekend!!! It's been a long time coming. Our plan is to give it about another year and then both of us relocate to a new area and live together. LDR are tough but very special! It test the love between the two. It's makes the two strong. Yes I miss him and it drives me crazy sometimes but I'm actually glad for the LDR. The excitement of getting to see him after long months of not seeing him. The first moment, the hug, the kiss, our skin touching! It's all so amazing to me! I want to do something special for him. I'll get there while he is at work so I plan on candles everywhere, his fav meal ready, his fav liquor, a small gift, myself in something sexy. A long full body massage! I want our time together to be special! What are some things you guys do for your SO after months of not seeing each other?
      I'm glad to be here! Feel free to add me as a friend if anyone needs to chat!
      That is terrific!!!!

First Visit: September 2016
      Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
      Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
      John 4:12
      I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

He's going to be one very happy man, indeed! Have a great time!

Comment

Aw thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X