Long distance..and now pregnant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long distance..and now pregnant

Partner just went back to his country this morning. He lives in Malaysia and I am from Australia. We found out a week ago that I'm pregnant. 7 weeks along now. Anyone else in the same situation or similar? Struggling to comprehend all of this and am feeling quite daunted. I don't know if I'm strong enough or brave enough to do this. He won't be back for a couple of months. It's scary and makes me sad to think he can't be here for this. I know it hurts him badly not to be here, but I still feel left behind. I'm 21. This is not how I planned things to go. Life is crazy.

Do you have family support? How did your SO take the news?

Comment

I have family support mostly. My mum couldn't be more thrilled. But I still haven't told my dad. Am supposed to be studying. I have been diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum already so don't know how I'm supposed to continue school.
      My partner took the news suprisingly well. He is in a bit of a panic but he is happy. I think more scared than anything.

Comment

Life does'nt always go according to plan...sometimes it's for a greater plan to fall together. Hang in there. You can do it.
        CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

The site is still messed up and doesnt let me edit. Stupid auto correct. YouTube means you have.

Comment

Working...
          X