Gf acting weird all of a sudden making me worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gf acting weird all of a sudden making me worried

My SO and I have been in a good relationship but not the best since we've been fighting often lately. She gets mad, deletes me over the littlest things. We've known each other for 2 years and almost talked every single day and I could tell if there's anything new going on with her. I've been cheated twice and it made me insecure and even though, I'm trying to work on myself, I still worry about her finding someone else.. a part of me never doubts her but still I end up being insecure around her.

Lately, she has been acting strange whenever we chat or talk. She would laugh for no reason and responds with or some smiley face for no apparent reason. For instance, we were trying to have a sex chat last night and she just responded with those smiley faces which made no connection. I felt like she was behaving strangely so I told her about it and all she replied with was those smileys and "Im so happy". I asked her why she's happy and didn't an answer. Then I asked her if she's found someone else and told her I am feeling insecure. She again responded with the smiley faces and kept laughing at me. I felt humiliated and got angry and accused her of cheating..I didnt call her a cheater or anything, just I asked her if she's found someone else. In these 2 years, she never behaved like this. Now, she has deleted me and blocked me.

Originally posted by h.rassy View Post
    My SO and I have been in a good relationship but not the best since we've been fighting often lately. She gets mad, deletes me over the littlest things. We've known each other for 2 years and almost talked every single day and I could tell if there's anything new going on with her. I've been cheated twice and it made me insecure and even though, I'm trying to work on myself, I still worry about her finding someone else.. a part of me never doubts her but still I end up being insecure around her.

Lately, she has been acting strange whenever we chat or talk. She would laugh for no reason and responds with or some smiley face for no apparent reason. For instance, we were trying to have a sex chat last night and she just responded with those smiley faces which made no connection. I felt like she was behaving strangely so I told her about it and all she replied with was those smileys and "Im so happy". I asked her why she's happy and didn't an answer. Then I asked her if she's found someone else and told her I am feeling insecure. She again responded with the smiley faces and kept laughing at me. I felt humiliated and got angry and accused her of cheating..I didnt call her a cheater or anything, just I asked her if she's found someone else. In these 2 years, she never behaved like this. Now, she has deleted me and blocked me.
    To me, she sounds really immature. Rather than discussing something with you like an adult, she's acting like a child with these emojis, laughing, and not telling you what's up with her. Not to mention the blocking. There really isn't much you can do, as frustrating and as upsetting as it may be for you. You tried asking her, you tried mentioning the problem, and she obviously isn't interested nor mature enough to have the conversation. None of us can know why she behaved this way, everything would just be speculation. To be honest, my advice would just be to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by maybesomeday View Post
      To me, she sounds really immature. Rather than discussing something with you like an adult, she's acting like a child with these emojis, laughing, and not telling you what's up with her. Not to mention the blocking. There really isn't much you can do, as frustrating and as upsetting as it may be for you. You tried asking her, you tried mentioning the problem, and she obviously isn't interested nor mature enough to have the conversation. None of us can know why she behaved this way, everything would just be speculation. To be honest, my advice would just be to move on.
      Not knowing what's up is what made me say all those things. She always deletes me, blocks me for a few days when I piss her off the slightest. If I don't ask her to add me back and apologize after few days, she says I don't care about her. I've invested too much to just let this go and move on, I'm closing distance in a few weeks. This sudden change is whats making me nervous about moving there. I feel like this time its my fault for doubting on her, hence I want to apologize to her but I won't ask her to add me back, I will wait for her to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X