Too anxious to call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too anxious to call

Hey, I'm a 14 year old guy from the Netherlands, and I'm in a two month-old relationship with a 14 year old girl from Lithuania. Sadly she has social anxiety, and it's a disorder. It's really hard for her to talk to people she doesn't know, for a big crowd or on the phone. We have send snapchat videos of each other trying to pronounce words from our languages, so I'm sure I'm not being catfished.
    The problem is, we have tried a couple of times to call, and last minute she calls it off and says she is too anxious and get's a panic attack... she also has astma what makes it very difficult to breath when she is nervous.
    Could somebody please give advice?

Thanks!

One of the youngest members I've seen on the forums! Welcome! Because she is the anxious one, perhaps give her the option to call you when she's ready. Also with snapchat, if you both only send photos try sending a few short videos so you both know what you sound like. If she heard your voice and you have heard hers before a conversation, I think she'd feel a lot less anxious.

Comment

Working...
    X