How did you meet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you meet ?

Hey ! I'm wondering how you people got into ldrs because im looking for one myself and i cant find a website or anything

Originally posted by Vladart View Post
    Hey ! I'm wondering how you people got into ldrs because im looking for one myself and i cant find a website or anything
    Hi Vladart,

We actually have a thread already started that states how people met their SO's

https://members.lovingfromadistance....have-never-met

There isn't a real way to meet someone to be in an LDR. It can be people re-connecting, meeting on MMPG's, dating sites, etc.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladart View Post
      Hi, this is a forum for people who are already in long distance relationships or used to be in one. If you are looking for soneone to date, you will not find much here.
      There are a million ways to start up or transition to long distance relationships. My first long distance relationship, many years ago, started out close distance and became ld because of studies. My current relationship started with my holiday abroad. There are many ways to start a ld relationship.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Hello, first of all I really don't advice you to get into a long distance relationship. It's not all fun and games and it's definitely not for everyone.. But to answer your question, I met my SO using omegle but I do not recommend it lol

Comment

Working...
        X