Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all good and out of harms way..

Hey there guys,

Sorry I haven't been online in months now? I thank all of you guys who supported me in my threads, good or bad I take it as a chance.
    As of what I've been posted. Those were all true.
    It happened way back September 2016, we broke up until October? Contacted me late October and she told me everything.. But in November, she left me again for that man.
    Although I know what that man is capable of as I think that she is just afraid to reach out to her family, and got scared coz he might tell her parents about the (genital wart) she has.
    Long story short, right when she left me again for the second time. I knew what I needed to do. I can't keep a woman who can't even fight for me, so I have to let her go. But to let her go in a good way and not with that f*cker. So I told her parents, everything. They understand me and I only asked them that to look after her and keep her safe as I'm done. Like done.
    After all the talk, they asked me just one thing. Being her parents, don't give up on her. I mean, that's a lot for me. After all the heart-breaks, going round and round in circles all that.
    So to cut it short, that November.. We were only broken up maybe days or so? And when I told her parents about the situation she got herself into. That's where she got the strenght to leave him, cut him off, cut every ties with him for good. Although I'm not really expecting anything from her. I had doubts trusting people again at that point.

I've been cheated on my previous LDR, and it happened to me again.. I was starting to doubt myself, am I not enough? Am I no good? What have I done wrong to her? All those questions came out of my mind. Since November, we were talking from time to time. Not everyday though, as for me the feelings were not the same anymore. She as well told me to not leave her.
    And on January, I had my flight booked to come and see her. I had it pre-booked when it was on sale on the travel agent we know. And I couldn't cancel it when the two of us broke up last September since the ticket is not refundable so I have no choice but to go and just enjoy my month leave. Away from work, family and away from everything.
    Then on my days in the outside country. She came and see me, right when my plane landed. And a couple of days after. And finally we had a talk.

As far as I know, communication is the real key if you wanted to be at peace or for whatever reason. So yea, we talked. Especially about us, about the things that happened. We were in the room, talking, then she said. I'm sorry I cheated on you. While sitting down on the floor, crying her heart out. I couldn't make her to stop, it hard for me to see her cry. I could not be mad, I don't know how, I only know is that I'm really broken. So while talking, of course I wanted to know everything, I'm already hurt so why not tell me the whole thing.
    So it did happened when they (group, girls + guys) had a couple of drinks, then stayed at a motel to sleep it over. They were of course seperated from each other, that's what she told me back then, but this time the real story was. They all shared a room so it wouldn't cost them that much, so the next morning. All of her girlfriends woke up, went home but did'nt bother to wake her up. And then this guy, the guy from my previous post. He then kissed her while she's asleep, touched her. Of course she woke up, but she did'nt got mad and did not even pushed him away. She wanted it too. I was just silent, looking down on the floor. As I pictured, I trusted her. I believed that she's not gonna go down like that, never will she. But it happened.

But I came to a conclusion that, I still love this girl. For me, it will be hard to love again, trust again. And a lot of my friends keeps saying that, once a cheater will always be a cheater. But the real decision is on me. I love her, whatever happened. She's still the one I wanted to be with, not being desperate though. For me, if I accept her again. I have to accept all of her, not just her looks, beauty, body and what not. All of her meaning, what happened between us, that she cheated on me. Coz if you love a person, you can't just love certain aspects of that person, it's all in one package. And I told her, what if you cheat on me again.. She then told me, kill her (not literally but like she's done in this world). I've already learnt my lesson the hard way, I won't do that same mistakes twice. And you can't say you forgive a person if you don't trust them at all. And a person can't prove themselves if you don't give them a chance to.

Long story right? But hey, it's all thanks to you guys. I spend my holidays there with her. Made some memorable ones, went out of town. Went out with our friends. Until today, were back together. Stronger, better? I hope so. I won't say I don't think of the cheating issue we had. It's hard, on certain times. It just comes in, I think she slept with a different man other than me. It still hurts, but that's part of the pain and recovery process. I know she's recovering too. Were just taking things slowly. She got her real self back again, her beauty, smiles. Hell yea! But I must say to you guys, when depression hits her. It hit her hard, I couldn't see how my loved one looking like a zombie or she just don't wanna live at all. I'm happy for her, she got through it.
    We got through this difficult part of our relationship. I know this is just the beggining, there's more up ahead. I don't know if it's much more tougher or just a bump. But me with her, we will be ready. And for that, I do believe in second chances. And for us, were lucky to be given a second chance.

Thanks for all the support.
    D

I wish you all the best.

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
      I wish you all the best.
      Thanks Chris,

As I know there will be more challenges up ahead, but whatever happens. We'll face it together.

Comment

Working...
      X