Second visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second visit

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has some tips for us. Me and my girlfriend have been together for about half a year now. She's from the US and im from Holland. I visited her in may and we had an amazing week together. Now she's already bought tickets to come see me for this summer. This time well be together for more than two weeks. We're both very very excited to see eachother again.

Now my question is. What are some things you want to be doing when you're together? I want to make sure it will be an amazing trip. Especially cause we have been through alot together. Id love to hear from you about stuff you're happy you did together or stuff you've always been willing to do. Thanks in advance! Ill be counting down the days!

Hey!

It's awesome that she's going to visit you. And this time for a longer period.
    What did you guys do over there?

And does she like to travel/sightseeing and all?
    When I was in my so's country I liked to check a lot of things and visit places. But also to have our evenings together, making dinner together, watching our shows together and so on. Get her a bit more into your daily life. And most of it, enjoy your time together.

Oh and if you want to know more about things to do, I can always help you think since I'm from the Netherlands too.

Comment

Working...
    X