Bad Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Days

I don't need to let myself end up alone in the house. I live with family and my SO is not that far away only 3 hours, but we don't get to see each other. When I end up alone in the house I end up sitting here crying because I can't see him. I can't seem to make myself do anything else, so I came on here. Any advice??

Originally posted by aea3v View Post
    I don't need to let myself end up alone in the house. I live with family and my SO is not that far away only 3 hours, but we don't get to see each other. When I end up alone in the house I end up sitting here crying because I can't see him. I can't seem to make myself do anything else, so I came on here. Any advice??
    My first curiosity is, how many different ways can the two of you communicate?

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

We text a lot. Facebook sometimes, but he doesn't have reliable internet, so that's not always an option.

Comment

If you live in the same country, calling could be an option. That does not require internet.

Find something to do, no matter how bad you feel. Try to get your mind off of the 'missing', and do something. It's not difficult, but the only way to survive being apart.

Good luck.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
        X