He ghosted me after a year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ghosted me after a year

My boyfriend and i just hit a year and a couple weeks later it seems he has ghosted me ans im completely broken. I've messaged him and tried calling but no one answers. On Kik the messages I send show as a D but a colored one. Showing that he's been on the app but hasn't read it. I feel so broken and heartbroken. What do i Do? I still only want him and no one else. I feel so lost

Hi,

that sounds difficult. Are you sure he really ghosted you? How many ways to you have to get in touch with him?

If you are absolutely sure that he can get your messages, and also does not attempt to contact you, I guess your best way forward is to remember that some people do it like this when they dont know that to do. That does not excuse it, but that is probably how they are thinking. Some learn to mature from it in time.

Whatever happens, take care of yourself.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

How long has it been since you actually heard from him?
      Maybe there was an emergency and isn't able to contact you?
      It could be other things as well. Are there any other signs that point to him ghosting you? Like, were you not getting along? Any problems...?

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
      X