Just said goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just said goodbye

Me and my boyfriend have had a bit of a crazy relationship. I'm from the UK and he's from Florida, but his mum is from England and grew up 15 minutes away from my UK University, so my boyfriend spent his summers there when he was younger, it was all very coincidental. We both technically go to different Universities but I was studying abroad for a year at Louisiana State University and he was there for a semester on exchange from Florida International University. When he finished his semester on exchange he went back to south Florida and I had to stay in Louisiana however we both wanted to make it work so we stayed together and visited each other about once a month for about a week at a time. By the end of my year abroad, I stayed with him in Florida for nearly a month, and we got into a routine and used to being with each other so much. My US study visa was running out, as was my money, and I had to come back to the UK a couple of days ago. I woke up a today feeling completely alone. He wont be awake for a few hours because of time difference and I'm forced to completely start my life over again until I go back to University. I'm staying with my sister and her new husband and seeing them together makes me so jealous and sad, I don't know how to cope with it. He's planning on moving to the UK in December because he loves it here, and has British citizenship, so for the most part our long distance story isn't too bad, but how do I get through the next six months without him? I can't visit him and he can't visit me due to money.

Please help, I need to not feel so alone in all this, I feel hopeless, and the lack of control is killing me. I miss him so much even though it's been two days

Focus on what you have, not on what you don't have.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
    X