SO substitue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO substitue.

i always tell my SO that my cat Handsome is my susbtitute boyfriend haha. he's always here for a cuddle when my SO cant be

soo here is a picture of my Handsome boy.

does anyone else have a pet they feel this way about? if so post a picture too, if you can!

i do! my cats - rosie and tilly (matilda). i don't have any photos, but if i'm ever feeling lonely when i'm home, i'll sit on the back verandah with on of them on my lap, looking out over the hills and the ocean...

Comment

Awww.
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That is a beautiful cat. My dog died, so I'm currently without a furry friend.

Comment

Aww, He's cute!
          I have two cats, actually. I have a black cat named Shadow and a tiger striped one named Boo Boo. Boo Boo is my usual companion, but he's been hiding in my brother's closet lately, so I'm all alone =[

Comment

My kitty moved on last year right before I met my SO. She was 20 years old at the time. I was starting to think she'd be around forever! And she only ever weighed just over 4 pounds, she was a kitten that never seemed to grow up

All I have right now is a foot and a half long lizard in a tank, and he's not nearly cuddly enough to be my substitute SO, LOL. But I do have a full-size body pillow in my bed, I hug and squeeze that every night before I go to sleep as if it were him... Scott knows it's my stand-in for him when he's not here!
            We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Ahhh, your cat's so cute! I love cats

I've got one back home (at my parents').. we got him when I was about 8 so I lived with him for many years. When I moved out, he stayed at my parents'. His name is Pavel haha, he's.. Russian Blue, hence the name I guess, but we call him Paavo

Can't really call him my SO substitute because I don't get to see him every day but he's still very precious

Comment

Aww, adorable! I feel like that with my cat and 2 doggies

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
                  Can't really call him my SO substitute because I don't get to see him every day but he's still very precious
                  aw so is paavo!

haha no worries i thought it would be cool just to see everyone elses pets....evan a fish

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
                    Aww, adorable! I feel like that with my cat and 2 doggies
                    awesome i knew i was alon in this haha

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post

All I have right now is a foot and a half long lizard in a tank, and he's not nearly cuddly enough to be my substitute SO, LOL. But I do have a full-size body pillow in my bed, I hug and squeeze that every night before I go to sleep as if it were him... Scott knows it's my stand-in for him when he's not here!
                      yeah that what i meant ya know whatever gets you through yeah id be so freaked out by cuddling up to a lizard lol

Comment

No pets, sadly I'm not allowed to keep furry friends where I live so I'm gonna be the weird one in the crowd and point to my big teddy bear in stead

He's big, but not nearly as big as le BF (then again, Morten's 6'4" and I think I'd be scared of a teddy THAT big! ) and he's a BIT too furry, soft and rounded in the belly area to really make it as a proper stand-in.. but I need to feel something next to me in bed at night.. and for that purpose Teddy-Morten's perfect

Comment

Working...
                        X